Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Front

MOC: Brothers in Arms

4 posts in this topic

Here are two creations displaying the same idea, adding a lot of shells to a standard torso.

8201070308_b6dc9dc657_c.jpg

8199977029_c0bb577b93_c.jpg

8201070024_680ea16190_c.jpg

The three images has been taken with a special tilt-shift 24mm lens on my full frame Canon camera. The lens enables me to rotate the focus plane, so it is not parallel to the sensor plane, and this is why I can have both bear heads in focus, although the distance to them from the camera is very different.

Erland

Part Design

Nice use of the Drilldozer torso cladding.

I tried something similar to the red 'brother' not too long ago, the large shoulder-pad under the other made it difficult to pose the arm without the top pad popping off! However, it did look pretty great.

I'm glad to see those Stringer bear-helmets being put to good use as well. That first shot of the red 'brother' is really cool. It's like the kind of pose you expect to see on a movie or video game cover, and there's just something about that helmet in that shot that just works.

Very nice designs! I like the variety of armor styles the two characters exhibit. They are definitely very well-armored from all angles.