Daniel G

Christmas Scenery

Wow, I did not know of the existence of this piece painted. Thank you!

It is not painted. It was molded with two colours of plastic no two examples are exactly alike as the two colours mixed in the mold.

Nice layout, like all details!! Where is the snowplough-truck.....from the 10229 set??

Can't wait to start with my christmaslayout..still waiting for white plates and bricks!!

Greetz!

Wonderful winter wonderland you have recreated out of the four winter sets so far......but you'll need to make room for next years won't you 'Daniel' ? :wink:

Anyway, it totally has that small town/village feel to it.......Brick On 'Daniel G' ! :classic:

That's an excellent Christmas scene you have there. :sweet: All the pines trees and buildings look great, and that Christmas tree in the corner looks majestic.

It is not painted. It was molded with two colours of plastic no two examples are exactly alike as the two colours mixed in the mold.

Thanks for the explanation!!

It looks lovely. These Winter Village sets go really well together, only a bit more snow is needed on the post office building. :grin:

Hello,

Thanks for your answers. For the snowplough-truck no more space was available. We'll see what comes next year. Maybe I can expand the landscape a bit.

Many greetings

Daniel