Admiral Croissant

Tournament of Retribution III Avatar Authorization

There's something fishy about this Redcoat Quartermaster, but feel free to (ab)use him - if you dare, that is!

So basically it's Davy Jones' head, POTC Officer torso and hat and Hadrass' pants. You'll need 2 Davys to get the hands right or either Luminara or Barris :D

DJRCQMAA.jpg

This is my avatar. Feel free to use or abuse it.

1. Private Blackar

2.char01.jpg

3. Redcoat

Edited by Blackar

Kurigan

W_1555.jpg

Red Coats

I put this fella together on a whim after trying a bunch of less satisfying ideas. Yes that is a Santa Clause beard and the hair is just some polyester fluff, like pillow stuffing. I tried to make him look somewhat the part of a gunner, hence no uniform, but he’s decked out in red all the same.

Well, a little late, but here it is, abuse of it as much as you want

Yawgmoth

IMG_2306.jpg

Bluecoat

Red tripple plume on a black bicorne, Ogel head, red eppaulettes, hector barbossa's torso, the dark blue one, rapier from brickarms, and black ringwraith capecloth.

1)Antonio

2)

cam00307.jpg

If you want to abuse me but dont have the hair nor the cape its not a problem as long as you use another type of long brown hair,like the long ponytail.

3)Bluecoats

See! I knew that guide was wrong. This is a perfect example of a bluecoat. All drunk face with even more rum, unhigienical haircut, skirt for sissies and the best part - lipstick and makeup. He only misses the tangled muskete ...

:laugh:

But i am the barkeeper,what should i give the men?Cabbage juice?Like you give to your men?Not in here,here we celebrate with a fine bottle of rum after kicking yer butts .

Oh and i forgot the muskete.. just need to hit your head with it annnd we got a tangled one. :pir-wink:

Why are your avatars so hard to make? :laugh: This costs me a fortune!

Agreed. If you're stuffing your avatar with rare parts you're missing the point of avatar authorization because you still won't feature in any comic. Just a tip :classic:

Anyone needs gunpowder for your rifles and spirits to quench your dry throats? Look no further as Cooper Purpearljellyblob is on board.

1. Purpearljellyblob

2. I have tried to keep my avatar as simple as possible so you can use it for your comic.

toriiiredavatar1.jpg

3. Redcoats

Cheers :tongue:

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

Agreed. If you're stuffing your avatar with rare parts you're missing the point of avatar authorization because you still won't feature in any comic. Just a tip :classic:

Mine isn't that hard, is it?

Mine isn't that hard, is it?

Nope you're one of the exceptions. You don't need to worry as it's quite easy to make fun of your avatar.

Wait... then you do need to worry :pir-devil:

Well I need to get the white epaulettes somewhere. This complexity is quite a subjective matter. I for example don't have any of the older redcoats and none of the older blue sergeants. My fig is at least whole from one theme, and not like Yawgmoths :) But you're getting your share!

I really didn't imagine somebody in the pirates subforum wouldn't have the Black Pearl!? The tricorne can be black, the torso can be any red torso, since not much is seen and pants are also not that important - they just went well with the fig :)

Here's my rope maker.

ropemaker.jpg

Something tells me I'm going to regret using easy to find pieces.

being a carpenter is quite a fun job with all those saws, chisels and axes ...

dscn2218.jpg

carpenter kabel in his gala uniform

dscn2219.jpg

Assuming I am assigned the Deck Scrubber position for the Redcoats...

I present... Deck Scrubber Duck!

8253611344_ec3181d965.jpg

Due to being too short for the front line, "Duck" was assigned a role dealing with the thing that he was closest to - the deck. Something he is clearly extatic about. Possibly.

P.S. Due to Duck's leg-size, he cannot wear "Standard Issue" white trousers - and so has a range of different coloured trousers that he has special dispensation to wear. This basically means you may use whatever coloured legs you have available, if you so wish!

P.P.S. The face is the "Gladiator" face. Duck also uses a varitety of cleaning equipment so whatever is to hand should suffice!

Edited by Duck

Can everyone in here write where his fig parts are from (edit your posts)? It's quite hard to find some figure parts source, since I'm not exactly a LEGO encyclopedia :D At least mention 1 set each part is available in. I can then search all others via BL. Now for some I don't even know if I own them or not.

Howdy Ho,

Please feel free to use my avatar.

I have kept it simple enough for everyone to recognise the parts.

1. Esurient

2. toriiibluecoats.jpg

3. Bluecoats

Cara: As a lowly deck scrubber my uniform has to be, well, uniform. But Redcoats will learn to fear my bucket and scrubbing brush!

8323666405_a8dfb57261.jpg

Uses head 3626bpb529 (Helena Tova Skvalling or Dino Female Hero).

Edited by Cara