Legonardo

Assassination at sea

the sea is full of surprises....

8192399520_6dcc75b0b8_c.jpg

Hrogg, Boufar and Nyfar are off on a mission to Varlyrio and decided hitch a ride with some Kaliphlinian pirates. them being assassins of course after hiding from the crew for 5 minutes they got bored and decided to kill the lot. Varlyrio, here we come!

8192404418_0b40b10213_z.jpg

8191316859_12046ccfb7_z.jpg

8191316333_8408cf607c_z.jpg

8192401920_c72b41b552_z.jpg

8192402282_ee586af480_z.jpg

8192402808_378b0b9e74_z.jpg

C&C welcome!

enjoy!

I love the foam around the ship, which is fantastic by the way. I am hoping to see another yellow-fig build from you soon! :wink: Still wonderful, though.

Nice ship! Awesome water under the ship, love the foam especially! :thumbup: You've got a nice creative arch there on the back with the sand green, however perhaps you need a few more pirates? (Maybe some of thier chests? :wink: ). And the thee men should know better than to trust Kaliphlins who paint their ship dark red and sand green! :laugh: :laugh:

Nice sea action. Guess next time a do a ship I'll do something like your background too. One little nitpic, I think you could do a better job on the rigging, it looks too simple.

Thanks guys!

although ti took so long (started before exams, finished after) it was a rushed build, the rigging, I ran out of string. I promise I'll get more when the Pirate off starts, ay Z? :wink:

~Legonardo

Well well, you really master both land mocs and sea mocs with ships!? Really jealous! :classic:

This is great! The boat is fitting very well into GoH and the foam is great! (love that skeleton horse!) The deck feels a little empty though...?

Gah...curse you all. Everything I can think of saying has already been said.

Fantastic MOC, Legonardo. The whole deal is pretty stinkin' good if I do say so myself. The sea looks awesome, and the ship is very well built. Well done, man.

Hey, now I know where my Pirateship went too! :angry:

Haha but seriously, really beautifull ship!!! I still love the way you make the waves hitting the ship! (Poor skeleton horse...)!!

Also thumbs up to how you made the shape of the ship work!

Really nice work :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like how you made the foam of the see :wink:

Great work! I really like the design of the ship :thumbup: . The sails are well made, love the shapes. And the waves are also very good, altough I´m not sure about the horse. I know it´s creative use of the part, but feels misplaced to me. But dG liked it so it´s also a matter of taste :wink:

thanks guys! i guess the horse is a matter of taste, but its been hounting me since about may that I hadn't found a use for it, I seized the opportunity! :laugh:

~Legonardo

Your Dwarves lack discipline. You wouldn't happen to be trying to start a war now, would you? :laugh:

what if I am?... :devil:

I am suffering from lack of Angeli.