Sign in to follow this  
clonefactory

Custom Darth Maul Cyborg

I have been working on this item for a few months now. Most of the parts are made using rapid prototyping based on my design. The decals were designed and printed by the Fine Clonier. If you do a search online you will probably find where to get your own.

post-3316-0-97277700-1352988683_thumb.jpg

Wow those legs look great! How is it actually connected to the torso?

If it's possible and not to much trouble, can you show us a pic of the custom parts itself?

I am sure that some of you have seen my LEGO rendition of Darth Maul Cyborg. I have added this creation to the LEGO CUUSOO site and it went public this morning. Please support this project and share it with your friends.

For those of you that are unfamiliar with LEGO CUUSOO. If a project received 10,000, yes 10,000 supporters then it will be strongly considered for production.

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/31543

Thank You

clonefactory, on EB, we don't want members posting topics just for their CUUSOO projects; we prefer that a topic be focused on the MOC with a link to a CUUSOO entry. I've merged these two topics about your Darth Maul Cyborg.

CUUSOO: If you have a great MOC, that is also a CUUSOO project, you may present it on EB as you would any MOC, with a single link to the CUUSOO entry. Make the title about the MOC, not the CUUSOO business; don't be too shouty, and it is likely to be tolerated. You need to be thinking: 'I want people on EB to see my MOC and comment on it. If they like it, perhaps they'll support it on CUUSOO', rather than: 'I want CUUSOO support! If I post it on EB, perhaps more people will vote!.