Sign in to follow this  
lego-maniac

Super Heroes Daily Life

7967340272_cdc2bffd29_o.jpg

November 24

Here is the final version for the contest :

In their day to day life, SuperHeroes are Afols. They daily check their Flickr Contact and look for new Brick Contest.

Today, Batsy have just discovered the Monthly Super Heroes Contest on Eurobrick.

Bad news for him he doesn't use Apple product and so ask SuperMan to come with is iPhone6 (friends version) to make is own brickfilm.

If ever you want to see the result, stay tuned, it will depends on the final result of this brickfilm ;)

This Brickfilm is 100% made with the App SuperHeroesMovieMaker and as been done with an iPhone4

hope you'll enjoy !

November 13.

Hi all

Just a preview on the project we're working on with my 8 years old boy for the contest.

8180171478_eb351971ee_c.jpg

WIP by LegoManiac / oLaF, on Flickr

Of course I'll edit this post with other pics and the final video on november 30.

It will be our first BrickFilm and I must say that using SuperHeroesMovieMaker is a real challenge.

The story board is written, casting is done, now, just have to find hours to make it :laugh:

I've notice the possibility to don't shot all frame in a chronologic time but is there anyone knows how many pics

maximum could be included in a single project ?

Edited by Darkdragon
Indexed

God, that setup is awesome, I don't think I'll enter now LOL, the kitchen looks amazing and so does the office and I also like your stand, my stand was rubbish for the last video I made, well done and I look forward to seeing your video

Is that the exclusive Iron Man? if so what if you come second? then you will have two and we 9/10 of us won't have one. You better win or come third, anyway sorry I want Captain America so bad, nice scenes.

Iron is not the exclusive version but a custom by the well known Christo .

As it's a custon it won't be use in the video.

But be sure to see batsy and greeny from comic con in the movie, they are my super stars !

Is there anyone knows the maximum pics that could be load in the app ?

The set looks amazing. I'm looking forward to seeing your entry.

I'm also impressed that you have built your rigging for the lighting and the camera mounting in LEGO!

the contest is underlining only LEGO parts ! So, I follow the rules ! :laugh:

moreover, I'll make a shot of the lights. Led bar comes from official lego display.

Thanks for the entry! :thumbup:

I don't think we can embed video from Flickr, so if you want to load it on YouTube that would be great. Otherwise, you can leave it with the link to Flickr but you might get less views. It's up to you.

I've just create a Youtube account and link the video in the first post.

Thanks again for the Super contest of the month and good luck everyone !

Great video, what sets that batman torso from because it looks cool :)

^ oh yeah I forgot about the spongebob superheroes set, I knew about the teddy bear legs, your video is brilliant though :)

lego-maniac, you did an amazing job with your video! The sets were so nicely detailed and the lighting system was very impressive. Plus you put a very funny spin on the topic. Good luck with the contest.

great effort! too bad the quality isn't better, but it works fine even this way