Sign in to follow this  
Krulis

Problem with "LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors" topic

Something strange happens to me (both in my phone and computer) in Lego Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors: while the last post shold be mine I can't view it. Last one that I can see is thatone on page 72:

http://www.eurobrick...75#entry1431748

Does anybody else has got similiar problem? :wacko:

Edited by Krulis

No, same here. Your post is missing, while it is saying that your post should be the last on the forum's page.

I still experience the same problem.

Due to the forum index, the last post was made by Fuppylodders Today, 09:14 PM. But in thread, the last post is made by Cloney Posted Today, 02:12 PM.

I think it's because the post count of the topic is wrong.

The count says "2021 replies". However, currently, the thread has 2024 posts, or 2023 replies. If it'd be possible to correct 2021 to 2023, I think it will be displayed correctly (probably something got lost during the recent server issues).

So currently, a new page will be displayed so to say two posts too late.

Edited by Brickadeer

I don't seem to experience this problem.

On the forum overview page it says Cyberbricker is the last one that posted in the thread, and that seems correct when I go to the end of the thread.

I don't seem to experience this problem.

On the forum overview page it says Cyberbricker is the last one that posted in the thread, and that seems correct when I go to the end of the thread.

Thanks for looking into that.

You're correct:

The problem so to say becomes viable *only* if a new page has to be displayed, which happens all (no. of posts / 25) posts. If this happens (let's say at 2076 posts), the thread still behaves as if 2074 posts were made (= it calculates the number of pages displayed on the base of 2074, not 2076). When post no. 2077 is made, it still behaves as if 2075 posts were made. At post 2078, it will add a new page with 3 posts.

edit:

Wrong figures due to my immediate status after waking up.

Edited by Brickadeer