Sign in to follow this  
Solscud007

Picture Review: Chase McCain exclusive minifig

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I found this at my local Target. $1 to reserve the game and it comes with a Chase McCain mini fig. Once you buy the game, you also get a $5 gift card to Target.

p1020510.jpg

p1020511.jpg

p1020512.jpg

p1020513.jpg

He has arm printing on his right shoulder.

p1020514.jpg

Great back printing too!!

p1020515.jpg

I saw a rumor about Rex Fury being offered for pre-ordering the game. Not sure where though.

Great little review 'Solscud007', funny the hair colour on the bag is different than the real Chase. :wink:

Yeah that's how it was on the 3 bags i got also

You just pay $1. Target sets aside a copy of the game for every one of these that they've sold. After a week, any that aren't picked up are available to the general public. I suspect that for the first week, this game will be very hard to find at Target if you wen't lucky enough to get one of these pre-order cards. After the first week there should be plenty on the shelves at Target.

This exclusive Chase McCain minifigure looks great. The torso and hair really fits him. I'm looking forward to seeing how the LEGO Undercover game turns out.

The Minifig is really good, like the Pants and i really want to use it for my sig-fig, the body is great and like that arm printing. The hair is great and i hope to see more of it.