Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
minotuarslay

The hobbit sets

3 posts in this topic

Hey all!!

As all of you probably know there are for sale some lord of the rings sets out there, and, going with that theme i have found some hobbit sets which, i've been looking for a for a topic on this, However as you can tell haven't found one, so here it is!

These pictures surfaced a month ago, from the New York Comic Con. so yes, please dont get annoyed if theres already a forum on this....

First we have 'The goblin king battle', this is probably the biggest set of the range and will be be sold at around £90 ($100). It will include Dori, Nori, Ori, Gandalf, 2 goblin fighters, goblin scribe, and the goblin king.

hob1-600x450.jpeg?cb5e28

Next, 'Riddle for the ring' which will be a toys r us exlusive, containing Gollum and Bilbo.

lego-hobbit-600x461.jpg?cb5e28

Next up is a smaller set, yet urguably the best a what is most likely to be the most popular, 'An unexpected gathering' which will include a Bilbo Baggin's house. This will include: Bilbo Baggins, Dwalin, Bofur, Bombur, Balin and Gandalf.

hob3-600x450.jpeg?cb5e28

Also we have 'Attack of the wargs', which as the names suggests includes 2 wargs, Thorin, Bifur, Yazneg and 2 other orc hunters.

lego-hobbit-4-600x442.jpg?cb5e28

I will do more sets and this article is a work in progress.

Bricktooth is correct. Since these pictures are rather old compared and we have more official pictures now, I'll just lock this rather than merge it with that discussion.