Rast

Camp at the great church

Long ago a great church stood deep in the mountains of Mitgardian. Only the purest of men lived there and kept it safe.Its bell could be heard far across the lands. It has been far too long since the bell was heard.

Mitgardians traveled there only to find it in ruins from the elements!

Now with its high bell tower and strong walls a refugee camp has found use for what once stood a such a mighty structure.

8169612503_b38414ef40.jpg

Church Camp by NunoRast, on Flickr

8169642788_f6c229e95c.jpg

8169613565_034b68bd18.jpg

8169614117_a992a8a1fc.jpg

8169643238_9d5b410c99.jpg

8169616207_2f6206af85.jpg

8169644606_213594f568.jpg

8169617903_48afdb3a3e.jpg

8169646200_f32f1fa2a8.jpg

8169647330_2aefbe3774.jpg

8169619855_4f36686a33.jpg

8169648134_8c9066e521.jpg

8169648584_b1a1882df7.jpg

8169648934_9117fb6577.jpg

8169639864_bc28c2955c.jpg

tower2 by NunoRast, on Flickr

C&C welcome Thank you!

Really nice work :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like how you made the ruined church with the snow and the wooden wall under construction :wub: :wub:

A gorgeous build with lots of interesting details :wub:

The bell sitting on top of the church, the rebuilding of the tower, the camp with its different sections - nothing looks out of place, on the contrary, everything fits right in to the setting you imagined for this entry :thumbup:

Great job and best of luck in the voting :classic:

Great build, the camp looks very realistic, and I love the roofless church! Your placement of the different pieces of snow also works very well! :thumbup:

Really nice work :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like how you made the ruined church with the snow and the wooden wall under construction :wub: :wub:

Thank you so much

A gorgeous build with lots of interesting details :wub:

The bell sitting on top of the church, the rebuilding of the tower, the camp with its different sections - nothing looks out of place, on the contrary, everything fits right in to the setting you imagined for this entry :thumbup:

Great job and best of luck in the voting :classic:

Thanks alot buddy, had alot of fun with this! its great seeing everyone's work here

Well done! I think you did an especially good job with rounding the palisade and placement of the snow. Keep it up! :thumbup:

Great entry Rast! The snow is very convincing as are the ruins :thumbup: The rounded palisade is excellent too.

The crane, fallen bell, and refugees going about their work are nicely conveyed :classic:

I love how the vegetation is growning over the building. It gives it a look that it is "of age." I'm also a Veggieman: I love vegetation in massive quantities and built variously. I guess that makes me Mini Susan: The Veggieman!

Very nice first challenge entry Rast. I really like it. Lots of action and a really nice frame. Good job!!

Well done! I think you did an especially good job with rounding the palisade and placement of the snow. Keep it up! :thumbup:

Thank you. snow is a must in the north :)

Great entry Rast! The snow is very convincing as are the ruins :thumbup: The rounded palisade is excellent too.

The crane, fallen bell, and refugees going about their work are nicely conveyed :classic:

Thanks bro I'm glad you like it!

I love how the vegetation is growning over the building. It gives it a look that it is "of age." I'm also a Veggieman: I love vegetation in massive quantities and built variously. I guess that makes me Mini Susan: The Veggieman!

Thank you, i got a large cup of leafs from the PAB :) haha

Very nice first challenge entry Rast. I really like it. Lots of action and a really nice frame. Good job!!

Thank you so much Kabel, you have shown me the way :)

You can really see and feel what parts are the old ones and which are the newly built! Great work! The cracked upp church wall really adds a lot to the build!

You can really see and feel what parts are the old ones and which are the newly built! Great work! The cracked upp church wall really adds a lot to the build!

Thanks you very much :)

Nice job!

I like the thing holding up the fish :thumbup:

The camp is great, too.

You've done an excellent job of presenting the church with the large camp around it. I love the randomness of the walls, and the the ruined walls of the church. I also really like all the activity, and the lopsided steeple. Great entry!