Swan Dutchman

[MOC] Anakin's Jedi Interceptor with Hyperspace Ring

U sir, just gave me goosebumps !! :wub:

U can just copy and paste te url here, and we will do the rest !

grtz Saint

Welcome to Eurobricks! Great MOC that you made there; the curves are nice and smooth. To link a page, just copy the URL and then paste it in once you have clicked on the little link button above the message box. It's right under the box that says "Size" (it has a little link picture with a green plus sign).

Hello everyone,

I finally got to it to sign up on Eurobricks! Although these MOC's are a bit older than the actual topic, I would still like to enter them for the EP III community build!

I think you are too late for the actual build, however that is one damn fine ship built there, but the Hyperdrive Ring is wonderful.

This is an exceptional MOC. I always love smooth and studless patterns created with SNOT, and you've done a great job in that area on the wings. The starfighter melds beautifully with the hyperdrive ring, and the stand it its smooth and minimal blackness completes the model as an elegant display piece. :thumbup:

If I may make a suggestion, I think the cockpit looks a little off, somehow, and that's a hard thing to get right with a fighter as compact as this one. If you moved it up a plate or two and elongated it by adding a 4-wide cone to the back, would the proportions look better?

This is already an excellent build. Welcome to EB! :classic:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

This is a nice looking build! I am not well versed in many of the ships of SW, but I am impressed by this one.

Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

The final result looks pretty good.

I'm not a big fan of the SNOT here, though. In this case, it implies that the build is weak.

And some studs could be cool. :p

I can't find words to describe how well made this MOC is. The flat, and the angels all combine really well, to make what I think is a perfect MOC. :thumbup:

Well, I always found the snot style interesting. This MOC in particular is very nice and clean. However, it looks like you might have a hard time getting the wings to stay together at the front, where the two colors come together. Is there a way to make it more sturdy? Anyway, I can appreciate the work that went into this, I know how hard it is.

Amazing work Swan Dutchman! The snotted approach looks beautiful, and you managed to nearly seamlessly integrate the fighter, the hyperdrive ring and their color schemes. My compliments! :thumbup:

Looks fantastic, I especially like the way the ship mates with the hyperdrive module! I can appreciate the SNOT technique, however have not delved into it much as I like to swoosh my ships lol

i think i have seen enough of anakin' ship... to say that this is probably the best yet! it's so SNOT on!!

love it.. another project I wish I had the chance to see and touch in person :tongue:

keep on building man! =)

Edited by icemann

As much as the PT doesn't appeal to me... this build really does.

I'd only be repeating what everyone else has said but the snot work on this is aesthetically lovely... regardless of any stability issues.

The ring is actually the real gem in here for me... you've got everything really nicely proportioned.

Beautifully done.

I love this!! The SNOT use is done well and I abolsutely love the stand that the ring sits in - makes an excellent display piece. Fantastic MOC!