moctown

MOC: Mini Modular "Townhouse"

14 posts in this topic

Hello Everybody!

Today I present you my latest mini modular moc, which is my 4th one by now.

I built it as an another addition to the official LEGO Set 10230 and I simply call

it "Townhouse".

The pictures:

8146047350_809fddbaa7_z.jpg

8146015703_ffb1e02523_z.jpg

Find more pictures, as usual, on my flickr photostream and feel free, to tell me,

what you think about it! :classic:

Thx & so long,

Jens

I saw this on Flickr a while ago and it looks fantastic! :thumbup: I love those windows and the details and color scheme are suberb! Great job!

Excellent mini build 'moctown', colour and detail perfect.....keep them coming and Brick On ! :classic:

I commented on it on flickr, but just wanted to re-iterate what a stunning building this is. I am in awe of the amazing details you've managed to include in a building of this scale.

Aweome! I love the details you got here, nice piece usage. Grill piece windows are cool. Do you have a shot of 10230 with your MOCs?

Wow, great work there Moctown. Lately i have seen some great stuff in these mini-modulars. Makes my hand tingels and try something like this?

I commented on it on flickr, but just wanted to re-iterate what a stunning building this is.

My thoughts exactly. From a distance, it's nearly impossible to see that it's actually a mini modular and not a regular one.

Edited by L@go

Great work, the windows and door are excellent and I like stairs/shrubs :thumbup:

Good presentation too :classic:

Nice and simple design, it looks very style-y, I really like the details on both the front and back. :thumbup:

I am late, but better late than never! :blush:

I haven't forgotten your positiv feedback and I thank you everybody for your kind words!! :classic:

Sorry for the delay & thx again!

So long,

Jens