Ludzik

Burza MK 0 - fighter bomber (prototype) WIP - looking for suggestions.

This is a prototype of a fighter bomber. Since it's still a prototype, it's going to get improvements and modifications before it reaches the production line. I'm open to suggestions as I seem to have hit a block......

28me9z8.jpg

I think that I will make the sideways portion of the wings wider so it reaches further forward along the cockpit.

2w3ntsj.jpg

The engine compartment is a quick "cover it up" job. Original idea was to make room for an astromech to sit there... but I scrapped that as I didn't like the look of it (sitting too tall).

dgpb9x.jpg

Engine "exhaust" seems "lacking". Not sure if encasing/recessing it in would help....

bet6d.jpg

Very nice work 'Ludzik'.....cool fighter, though if it's a bomber as well where does the payload go ?

Brick On Fight On ! :moar:

Nice, but I would replace the marked trans-red 1x1 rounds with unmarked ones. Incidentally, you could use trans 1x1s as bombs.

So I've done some rework ;) Work was done mainly on the engines though I have also moved the pulse cannons further underneath the wings.

25qch88.jpg

sbttlu.jpg

I think this is closer to being production ready though there is still work that needs to be done on the bomb delivery mechanism as well as another engine exhaust needs to be located.

Edited by Ludzik

Here's the first pass at some bombs..... though I think they look more like guided missiles....

a4mvyc.jpg

I've also modified the top just a hair. It looks a lot better in person though than on a pic.....

20ustwg.jpg