Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint_M

MOC: JLA/Avengers #4

I thought we weren't allowed to photoshop anything into the picture? :look:

Anyway, nice recreation. It doesn't quite capture the epicness of the original cover, but I know it's impossible to pose Superman that way and his grinning face is the closest we have to an angry face for him, and it's hard to create lightning with Lego, so I think you did your best. Good luck. :classic:

Shyeah... Caught the new rule after doing all the work, I avoid EB while picture editing to prevent distractions.

Anywho, as staff I can't really enter (I am a moral M)

For your viewing pleasure the nekkid unshopped version:

unshopped2.jpg

Do you have something for a large black backdrop? Because that would look good as a background.

I'll have to check. I mostly have green and white (great photoshop bases! and a nice contrast) maybe somewhere...

Nice photoshopping.

If you don't have a black backdrop, you could try building a wall of black Lego bricks and use in the background. :wink:

If you don't have a black backdrop, you could try building a wall of black Lego bricks and use in the background. :wink:

Or try to recreate the star scape with snotted yellow studs. It would be harder, but it could be fun.

This is very nice so far, I look forward to seeing what you come up with to enhance it! :) Maybe you could also manipulate the cape a bit too!