Sign in to follow this  

Berechja

Only the best of the best of archers are allowed to be defenders of the tower of Berechja, named afther one of the previous rulers of Valholl. The precision of these archers is known trough out all off historica, even the High King has some of them in his service.

8161488795_36e1fbd6f7_z.jpg

8161727818_3442fda670_n.jpg8161548806_c3f91cb0d9_n.jpg8161709351_fbb650a257_n.jpg

8161720001_5b78a28ec3_c.jpg

8161729936_12f0e373b1_z.jpg

Connected to the other wall parts.

(I know my photo's are usely much better, but the wetter is pretty bad these days. So that's why I did the shoot inside)

Edited by Ecclesiastes

Really nice tower, and the lighting isn't that bad :wink:

I think it lacks embrasures for the deadly archer to shoot their deadly arrows...

alright, this is really great, so we can finally conclude the challenge! Awesome design as always. And it's great to see how it fits your other pieces of the wall. Awesome job!

Great job, few more walls and a gate and It looks like you have another city :)

Great work Ecclesiastes! The SNOT walls are excellent and I like the windows, they remind me of the balconies in the throneroom of my fifth challenge entry :thumbup: The special bricks at the corners alternated looks good too. It was loads of fun competing with you :classic:

Very nice tower! Love the statue on the side, and the tan-haired minifig especially looks great! :thumbup:

This is really great, with lots of interesting details. I particularly like the look of the alternating macaroni and facet pieces on the corners of the tower, and the window trims. I'm also pleased to see a female archer!

Ah, fresh targets for my orcs! Love the,stone decorations on your,build, especially around the doorway. Also the tile wall looks great.

Great build! :sweet:

The statue is cool too, and the lighting isn't that bad.

Wow those corners are just great! Love them!

The tiled walls with the detailed windows are also so good looking! Well done!

I love the corners - the first thing I noticed with this. The other great thing is the way all your archers have longer, windswept hair - this detail is brilliant! It denotes that they would all have similar haircut styles. I think this is an awesome detail that demonstrates your prowess at figure creation.

Great build! Nice use of techniques like the tiled wall and alternating brick corners. Also really like the window technique as well....

Thanks all!

I think it lacks embrasures for the deadly archer to shoot their deadly arrows...

Well they are pretty safe up there and if it gets to dangerous they can use the small arrow slits on the first floor!

This is really great, with lots of interesting details. I particularly like the look of the alternating macaroni and facet pieces on the corners of the tower, and the window trims. I'm also pleased to see a female archer!

Ofcourse, Mitgardian women are as fierce as the men are :wink:

I love the corners - the first thing I noticed with this. The other great thing is the way all your archers have longer, windswept hair - this detail is brilliant! It denotes that they would all have similar haircut styles. I think this is an awesome detail that demonstrates your prowess at figure creation.

I really enjoyed it that you noticed my choice for the hair! :sweet:

Edited by Ecclesiastes