Sign in to follow this  
Kez

Lego lotr elrond minifigure designer video

As some of you may have noticed there is a designer video of the new elrond minifigure, here is a link to what you have to do to watch it, http://thelordofther...cmp=COUSFR9LOTR

Once you are on the link and a map of lego lotr has appeared you need to look in the bottom right hand corner of that page and there is a box which you enter a code into to watch the designer video of the elrond figure, the code is A9FB4Q the box has a title that reads enter code, once you have entered the code a little clip will appear for the video, hope it works for everyone if not just ask me and I'll try to help :)

I really hope the actual Lego Balrog set looks as cool as that.

I'm with you on that! Pure speculation on my part, but I think that the picture is actually the balrog as it will be released in brick form. There is no connection to the video game (i.e. not Traveler's Tale or video game logo), and the secret nature of the picture suggests to me that this is an actual preview.

Of course, the lighting scheme will be way off, and I'm not sure that it'll look as impressive in real life.

Supposedly people who ordered the portal version of the game (DS, Vita, etc.), have already got their versions since it's released stayed the same 10/30. However a number of them are complaining they did not get an Elrond figure despite pre-ordering the game when it was still advertised and when they called Gamestop about it they were told Gamestop had run out of minifigures. I am now wondering if the game delay really was due to Lego needing more time to meet the supply of the minifigure, or it was game related. I am going to contact Gamestop today to find out if they will have the minifigures when I receive my PC copies and if not, I will be cancelling my orders and making a very nasty call to Gamestop.

Has anyone succeeded in getting the LONG cape shown here in the Designer video? My 2 figures came with a short cape and I emailed LEGO twice about it and they told me alll the figures came with a short cape.

I would really like it if someone would reverse-engineer that Balrog.

Great idea!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

But it would be even harder than trying to reproduce the alternate models on the back of old 80s and 90s lego sets... no instructions, but at least the photos were clear and sometimes we'd get more than one photo of the same creation.

Has anyone succeeded in getting the LONG cape shown here in the Designer video? My 2 figures came with a short cape and I emailed LEGO twice about it and they told me alll the figures came with a short cape.

I think someone over on brickset said that they wrote to lego and they gave him the cape with an immediate response

I don't play video games but would like the minifigure. Any ideas how to get one?

I got one off of eBay for about $30. It seems steep, but the fig is worth it because 1) it won't likely be made again, and 2) it has amazing printing and the elf sword and dark elf hair is great. And it's Elrond! How can you not have the Lord of Imladris in your LOTR collection!