Masked Builder

[MOC] Nnovvember Is Vic Viper Month

8214613187_7cb0861c6a_o.jpg

Trying to make up for yesterday's lame viper. I started with those wing pieces and knew I wanted to use them backwards and this is what I got in the end. I'm lovin' the colors on this one too.

8219043206_f74302aa95_o.jpg

Wasn't really sure what to build today, so I just grabbed a few parts I wanted to use and started building. I really like the curves and general shape of this one.

Awesome! That stickered piece looks really nice there.

That's just how it worked out. That's left there from the set it came off of. :tongue:

Very nice designs :thumbup: :thumbup: , really like the shape of the last Viper :wink:

8214613187_7cb0861c6a_o.jpg

Trying to make up for yesterday's lame viper. I started with those wing pieces and knew I wanted to use them backwards and this is what I got in the end. I'm lovin' the colors on this one too.

Everytime I think I have a favourite one you come up with a new design that makes me have to change my mind :) I think this one is your best one so far :) I will be highly dissapointed when December starts as there won't be any new Vic Vipers :(

Edited by Ludzik

8221635607_9f80602f66_o.jpg

Since you guys liked some of my other animal vipers so much, I dug out a few more animals to keep building! Today I decided to go with the dog, and I really like the shapes in this one.

Ooh, I like the detailing on the wings! Kind of reminds me of those alien ships from Mars Mission.

Thanks, I assume you saw my earlier alien one?

I wonder what December´s theme will be. December Dragons, perhaps?

Oh gosh, no I'll be taking a break. I've had great results with this, so it will happen again with some other theme. :sweet:

:drool: The only appropriate emoticon here.

And that´s more the sort of thing I would do, December Dragons.

Okay time to get caught up...

8224373065_693b1cdff0_o.jpg

Was going through my animals and found an ant. I really like the colors and shape of this Viper.

8227327109_1856549529_o.jpg

Was going through my parts looking for something fun to use, and found the army men base-plates. I think they work pretty well here. Green is a color I have so little of it's great to use it.

8230386031_3767e37c21_o.jpg

Last animal viper for the year. I really like the way the shapes ended up here. And don't worry, I've got a good one set for tomorrow!

I really like the blu and green Viper :thumbup: :thumbup:

I expect to see the last model :wink:

If you have all the models, I suggest taking a picture of all of them on the table to crown the month's achievement :wink:

8233888716_ff4bc9fde1_o.jpg

So, one last viper for this month. I actually retrofitted a starfighter I built a few months ago, okay, okay it was July, as it was already pretty close to a viper. I think it works better as one any ways.

/standing ovation/

well done MB!

Well done, thank you for a fantastically fun month of VV builds :sweet:

Awesome! A great finish to this series of Vic Vipers. Nicely shaped and great weaponry.

Really nice last model :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you for sharing all this amazing creations :wink: No project for December daily build?? :grin: :grin: