Masked Builder

[MOC] Nnovvember Is Vic Viper Month

8186781760_8442d433bb_o.jpg

I love these curved parts, they really make a unique curve. Still trying to expand on the general idea of a Vic-Viper.

Thanks for the comments guys!

The "Frog Empire", the "Donkey Empire", the "Carrot Empire" and the "Pig Empire" have new starfighters, the war of the Farm is coming :laugh: :laugh:

If I had a chicken and a cow I do those too. :tongue:

Ohhh Pig and Carrot is moving up on my fav list...

hahah stop building so much, it's hard to keep up my favorite list!

8192278100_cb9b211bf3_o.jpg

So, this is that Viper I kept getting distracted while building. Finally got it done. Blacktron was pretty fun to build in too. I'll have to try some of the other classic themes...

Thanks for the feedback you guys, it means a lot. :classic:

hahah stop building so much, it's hard to keep up my favorite list!

I'm only just halfway through! :tongue:

8194999440_54d00d615d_o.jpg

This is my absolute favorite viper I've built this month. I really think I nailed this one. This one also has the most time in it. (Look for those parts I knew I just saw.) The cockpit is a direct copy of one of the sets cockpits, but with a few design changes as some of the parts come only in the Chima sets. (There will be a V2 when the sets come out) Guess I have to make one of the baddies one now too.

8196886491_c5ca537087_o.jpg

I only have a small bit of LEGO time Sundays as Football is on. So another small one before I go into a huge group of minifigure scale vipers.

And I made new, better, shots of the Chima Viper.

8194999440_54d00d615d_o.jpg

Nice little mini. And with that new shot, I like the colorscheme of the Chima one a lot more!

8200674745_135394af9a_o.jpg

I got a bunch of the Classic Space minifigures about a year ago, and I figured it was time I put some to good use. They really are good figures for the era.

Thanks you two! Glad to see you following along. :classic:

8204793030_4288241157_o.jpg

Another animal based viper. I'm quite happy with this little guy. He's strong enough to swoosh too! :tongue:

Thanks guys, happy to know you liked that one.

8206465509_1881a988f3_o.jpg

Wanted to break from my plans for today's viper. So I grabbed a cockpit and this is what came out. I really like the angle into the forward prongs.

Both of them are awesome! Really creative work on the animal one and the other looks really swooshable.

8209582310_f2e68eb04f_o.jpg

Please tell me you saw this coming. :tongue: Seeing as it's Thanksgiving, in the US anyways, I figured a turkey viper was a perfect fit. Oh, it's equipped with turkey blasters too.

Both of them are awesome! Really creative work on the animal one and the other looks really swooshable.

Thanks! When I built it, I made sure to make it strong enough so I could swoosh it. :grin:

8210986367_06dd4847f9_o.jpg

My plan keeps getting changed. My little cousins are here and they're to young to know not to eat LEGO so I can't spread out on the floor like I normally do. So just something I've been thinking about the past couple of days, for today's viper.

Thanks you guys! I was pretty sure a Classic Space one would be a hit. :sweet: