Masked Builder

[MOC] Nnovvember Is Vic Viper Month

8167988998_e8cc25d2b2_o.jpg

This one is definitely better than my last Alien Viper. This started as a Viper for a different theme but it ended up not fitting, so I changed the cockpit. (You'll probably see the other themed one tomorrow) I'm really proud of this one too, the shape is so unique.

Keep it up!

Some nice work you got going there... though I think my new fav is Oranges. The combination of cute name, and some clever piece usages is winning me over.

Though Serpent is still up there...

Wow. It looks both simple and greebled. The cockpit just fits. And the subtle detail the barrels you used on the engines add perfects what is already a great MOC.

8170745017_5b4d4b2054_b.jpg

Okay, okay, I got distracted again. Still trying to work on that other fighter. But I decided the frog empire needed it's own Viper. I'm actually quite proud of this one, can't place why though.

Thanks you two, it really means a lot to know someone is enjoying them. :cry_happy:

Nice! All Hail the Frog Empire, long may it rule!

I always liked seeing people make Frog Hardsuits, but I believe that this is the first frog-scale tactical starfighter I've ever seen.

Edited by Hikaro Takayama

8173412717_08a8f0053f_o.jpg

It didn't seem very fair to make only the frog side a Viper, so I built the Monkeys one too. Again, I got distracted, we'll see what come tomorrow.

Thanks you three, I've been enjoying this and I'm glad you like look at them. :sweet:

Love that monkey viper :sweet:

I'm impressed you manage to build them daily. A few month ago I did the same with starwars LDD MOC, and after 8 days I couldn't keep up. So good luck with the 20 remaining days :wink:

This Viper with Monkey has a style similar to steampunk :wink:

All design are very good :thumbup: :thumbup:

8176513034_80149ba0a5_o.jpg

Yep, I just did that. This was one of those spur of the moment ideas that ended out working really well.

Thanks a bunch you guys!

I'm impressed you manage to build them daily. A few month ago I did the same with starwars LDD MOC, and after 8 days I couldn't keep up. So good luck with the 20 remaining days :wink:

Yeah, it's actually worked out that I've got the next nine days or so planned out.

Just stumbled over this thread via your signature.

Wow, this one is really great, but the others are great as well. A frog and a monkey viper! Wonderful. And the M-Tron Viper was something really special as well. Keep up the good work, you will be proud at the end of this month!

Love the Monkey fighter!

Are you taking requests? Make a parrot one, it should be nice and bright :classic:

Edited by Rumble Strike

Just stumbled over this thread via your signature.

Wow, this one is really great, but the others are great as well. A frog and a monkey viper! Wonderful. And the M-Tron Viper was something really special as well. Keep up the good work, you will be proud at the end of this month!

Thanks, that's what it's for!

Yeah, we'll see if I keep having good ideas! :classic:

Love the Monkey fighter!

Are you taking requests? Make a parrot one, it should be nice and bright :classic:

I am now. :tongue: That's not a bad idea at all. :sweet:

8180598919_0a26c9723a_o.jpg

I was playing around with some shapes and realized that most people try to deviate from the square properties of LEGO bricks, so I decided to try keeping that in this Viper.

8180659894_3bcf738e90_o.jpg

This may be the last animal fighter, we'll see what other inspiration strikes me. I think the tan works really well with the pink color of the pig. This is my dad's favorite of the ones I've built this month.

Wow, that square one is nice, and the second one, well...HAMTRON!

Edited by DraikNova

This may be the last animal fighter, we'll see what other inspiration strikes me. I think the tan works really well with the pink color of the pig. This is my dad's favorite of the ones I've built this month.

My favorite of the bunch so far as well, even if the porcine pilot was removed or replaced, the basic flow of the ship stands alone. As mentioned above, your ability to get these out daily is amazing, I've been silently following along and look forward to each of them each day :thumbup:

The "Frog Empire", the "Donkey Empire", the "Carrot Empire" and the "Pig Empire" have new starfighters, the war of the Farm is coming :laugh: :laugh:

Really nice design :thumbup: :thumbup:

The "Frog Empire", the "Donkey Empire", the "Carrot Empire" and the "Pig Empire" have new starfighters, the war of the Farm is coming :laugh: :laugh:

Really nice design :thumbup: :thumbup:

Orson Welles would be proud!