Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
squizz

some idea stuff for you guys?

5 posts in this topic

Gidday everyone...thought you might like this link for some crazy ideas for all you technic moc creators...its giving me sleepless nights. hope this link works??? http/www.coroflot.com/jonpope/560-ton-capacity-heavy-haul-truck-concept- let me know what you think? cheers Pete

That JonPope website has a lot of good ideas for Lego Technic MOCs! The page takes a while to load, but there are some COOL ideas there. squizz noted the "560 ton capacity heavy haul truck concept - This is a 560 ton capacity heavy haul truck concept I did for an IVT 2009 annual magazine cover. It actually has 2x 3000-hp diesel electric power plants (one driving each side) with 8 track frames and 8 separate traction motors. The cab can slide from one side to the other on top of the super structure. This allows the driver to back up to either side of a shovel with equal visibility."

351151_sqHNXdoJPEZWYoCuo3bbKvzmA.jpg351151_y54qALlM3fD27ZZ416WulKcP3.jpg351151_M5ZBDpcQamrbdD3lEM7P16uJj.jpg351151_48T4j6uykED5Wps6nJpDmXuxm.jpg351151_qyABxA7z3iGMUkFMp2tNOnTCK.jpg351151_nCsaxFNM4tpFtA3cxm824ZR61.jpg

Wow.. That vehicle is probably a lot easier to create in LEGO, than in real life! :sweet:

Wooooooooooooooow I feel in love with those machines, I want to build them!, I need more rubber bands!.