hi guys

Finaly a new topic from me with something new.

Its a MAN TGX XL 6x4

the truck is already a bit changed.

It is WIP so there aren't realy details. Please lease comment and something that me be changed from your eyes.

It has 3 functions: driving (xl geared up),steering (M moter geared down) and opening doors

here is the brickshelf map http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=515423

pic's

img_4964.jpg

img_4971.jpg

Interior :wink: I gona put the seats more to the back.

img_4973.jpg

The sideskirts are already mounted. I think the IR reciver is in a good place.

Edited for Pictures. Hope u like it

Edited by olaf9198

If you don't do pictures because they are too big, then you should consider resizing them. Adding pictures to Brickshelf which are larger than 800x600 puts an unnecessary load on their free service and results in slow loading times, which makes people click away from pictures of your creations prematurely. This is a shame because you usually biuld some great models.

If you don't do pictures because they are too big, then you should consider resizing them. Adding pictures to Brickshelf which are larger than 800x600 puts an unnecessary load on their free service and results in slow loading times, which makes people click away from pictures of your creations prematurely. This is a shame because you usually biuld some great models.

Thanks both.

I will take it as good advice and a big compliment, i will resize the pictures on the end of the day.

Edited by olaf9198

I think it needs some rear fenders and for the cab not to be as square,what about using some technic panels for the roof?

I think it needs some rear fenders and for the cab not to be as square,what about using some technic panels for the roof?

I think i gona do the roof with cheeseslopes and 'normal' lego.

I am just a bit trying out with the fenders i will make a picture fryday

Edited by olaf9198

hello guys here is a update again. I updated the truck, i added also a trailer and the interior. I am thinking about it to overdo the truck in yellow.

I have a vid and a few pics.

Here is the brickshelf map: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=515423

And the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJdKZcpraOI&feature=plcp

Also there is a trailer that u can see in the brickshelf map. Its gona be a 4 axle Nooteboom semi-lowloader.

Hope u like it.

I think the trailer needs to be longer

Yes U are right. Also the trailer could be extended so it can be even longer.

do you plan on motorizing the steering?

No, I am not. Because it isn't easy, and this way it steers 'normally' like the real trailer would do . Also if i link the steering from the front it will be indirect, its a big problem. So i chose this idea

yes but then u get the same problem as i have now. That is that if u are reversing that u get the back wheels the wrong direction. but mayby i can do a servo motor and that u can switch directions.