Sign in to follow this  
lightningtiger

Octan Rural Supply & Fuel Depot

I chose today to combined my latest plain City style builds together so I present.....

Octan Rural.......The farmer's friend.

Supplying lube and fuel products as well as tools, irrigation and fencing materials to the rural sector

octan_rural_90.jpg

octan_rural_91.jpg

octan_rural_92.jpg

octan_rural_93.jpg

octan_rural_94.jpg

Any suggestions, etc., welcome......I guess there will be more to come....so yes, keep watching ! :classic:

It's great!

Bur the stickers on the pumps have rather a Shell than an Octan colour scheme. It sticks out a bit. Maybe you want to change that.

And as I saw the telephone I somehow had to think of a toilet attached to the store where travellers can do what they have to do. :wink:

Thanks for the comments and suggestions.....yes 'jonwil' I'm planning a diesel pump and an outside loo...eh, yeah I'll think about......could always say go behind a tree ! :rofl:

I'll update a.s.a.p. with the diesel pump shots once it's done......keep watching ! :wink:

Edit - oh, by the way I will be building a NEW Shell roadhouse in the near future and it will use this four hose pump/bowser design. :classic:

Edited by lightningtiger

For me, as all of your creations, this looks very nice. I like how you used the fence part for holding the tools.

Thanks, I try to please the masses with my handy work......I chose to give my town a break for a few days and work on another pure Lego City theme......a dual sub-theme in fact......Lego City Rural and Lego Dudes (a male spin-off of Friend's) ! :laugh:

Great job, I love the details! And the two pumps look excellent! :thumbup:

Thanks, and it's a big comb pump similar to the ones Shell/Coles Express servo's use......a stand alone diesel goes up tomorrow sometime.....keep watching (also some oil drums too ! :blush: )

Thanks, I agree it's a great way of combining more than one sub-theme together......a gas stations, hardware-ish store, pay phone, post box, it will grow from that ! :classic:

Keep you know looking ! :wink:

Lego Dudes (a male spin-off of Friend's) ! :laugh:

Hehehe, can't wait for this... any spoilers maybe to share? :)

Edited by monsinjor

This is the first, I must remember to build a pick-up with fat tyres on it with a red-neck farmer driving it......plus a Kombi van with some surfing dudes going to the beach....the long way around ! :rofl:

Keep watching ! :wink:

Fantastic station :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like how you fit all the things, as shovels, in this small house, and the pump with sticker too. Ultimately I like a lot all of this MOC :grin_wub: :grin_wub:

Thanks 'Wedge09', I have some more detailing added to it today......of course the diesel pump plus a small fencing display and some oil drums too....so keep watching out for more Lego Dude's ! :head_back:

Thanks 'LT12V'.....I'll hunt down a suitable female minifig to please everyone then ! :drool:

I'm still working on the diesel pump right now....try and have fresh pictures up a.s.a.p. ! :wink:

I started prototype work on the diesel pump......opinions on the design ?

octan_rural_80.jpg

I still have to find a black tap to replace the yellow one to represent diesel fuel.....the higher mounting position and longer hose for big trucks to fuel up at.....keep watching ! :wink:

Thanks for the feedback everyone......and I forgot the fencing stuff yesterday - today I'll do it ! :blush:

Keep watching later today.....I hope ! :blush:

Neat little scene there "LT". I guess you must keep your local lego stockist in business with all your builds? :sweet:

Thanks.....oh, I did get to do some work today....

octan_rural_49.jpg

octan_rural_50.jpg

More to come so keep watching ! :classic: