DaveyM

Hi my name is David - I need some help.

Hi everybody,

My name is David, 28, from Belgium. I have always loved Lego. I haven't bought lots of sets after my 21th. I guess I need more money and space to place it all. I'm short on both of those... and have been for a while.

The reason I joined: My gf and I are getting married. For this reason I bought 18x the bride from the Minifig Series 7 and 16x the businessman from the Minifig series 8. I've 48 parts from the businessman minifigs for sale.

As a new member I can't sell items on this forum. For this reason, I need to contact the mods. Which mod should I contact, and, how do I do this?

For those who take the time to reply, thank you.

Have a nice day!

Dave

Any of us will do, but contacting us won't allow you to sell on the forum. We are not a billboard for sellers like say ebay or Bricklink. Only longer term members who have shown they can and will contribute to the forum are allowed to sell.

I totally understand the logic behind these rules.

I made a mistake - I have 64 parts to sell. All from the businessman minifig. That's all. I'm not actively involved with Lego. Just want to get rid of these extra parts to get some money back. Like many others, I don't want to pay Ebay fees (or fees on other sites). It's not worth it for a one time sale. :(

I totally understand the logic behind these rules.

As BigCam already indicated, we don't allow new members to sell on EB as we're not, and don't want to become, primarily a forum for buying/selling LEGO.

You could try the BeLUG or LowLUG forums.

Perhaps seling them on BeLug will help you.

grtz Saint