This was a blast to build. And the commercial was even more so :P So check out the

Video Commercial Here

So coming into this whole Ma.Ktoberfest thing right at the end, and barely knowing what it is about, we just decided to build something fun. :D Enjoy, and check it out at Creations for Charity, The price is gonna be left up to the admin, so just remember, its for the kids. ;)

8133234612_0136fef4f4.jpg

Lastly... we struggled with where to post this in the Eurobricks forum... so we hope and think it may find a home here... Otherwise we'll be happy to move it :D

Are you lov'in it?

www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=C4C Purchace it here, and remember it's for the kids :D!

Edited by Siercon and Coral

I'm certainly lovin' it. :laugh: That's the funniest mech I've ever seen. The smoothie's nice, and I'm amazed with how you've achieved the textures on the different burger toppings. Another awesome creation from you guys. :thumbup:

OMG this is the greatest mech ever.

.... I want it so badly... but I already have all my CfC money allocated :cry_sad:

Love the fries! Very creative! :thumbup: And what a nice looking hamburger! :rofl::rofl:

Edited by Kai NRG

Funniest mech ever! Love how the fries look like missiles ang how you did the hamburger head :tongue: