Sign in to follow this  
K.Kreations

A Slice of Dwarven Life

This build was to try out of new type of "layered" builds. It was fun to build but extremely hard to photograph. I will defianatly come back and do some more of these.

8024701609_4a7d5101c8.jpg

A Slice of Dwarven Life by K.Kreations, on Flickr]

8024703151_2a9104ca3b.jpg

Detail#4 by K.Kreations, on Flickr]

8024704517_24c74cf405.jpg

Detail #3 by K.Kreations, on Flickr]

8024705293_7759dd32e2.jpg

Detail #2 by K.Kreations, on Flickr]

8024705886_70814a2b67.jpg

Detail #1 by K.Kreations, on Flickr]

Beautifully done as I've said before :thumbup: The transition between layers is superb :wub:

My similar build is nearing completion, there are some WIP pics in the Mitgardian thread :wink:

It's hard to tell in the picture, but do the steps in the basement lead to a door/the second level? And are their stairs or ladders or anything going to the top? Regardless if there is or not, I think it looks superb! A back view would be really nice of this thing! I really like the top and middle levels the most I think. The top gives the hint something might be there, but who would guess a bunch of dwarves living below!

Great build! Love how you decorated the walls with a lot off details :wub:

The caverns look good too :thumbup:

I love the use of the CMFS8 "ruff" (Shakespearean actor neck-piece) on the toadstool - awesome parts usage - I may well have to copy that ! inspired ! (the rest of the MOC is pretty cool too - but that little bit made me smile !)

This is great! I love the dwarves you've customized. The CMF 1 Caveman works perfect for one without their helmet on. The cave is cool too. I like 'cut out' to show the interior instead of an entire wall gone. The ruin landscape up top really finishes the creation, for me. Awesome!

Nice job! I love the multi layerd effect and the lighting :thumbup: And all the details are great! (Especially the slime pit. . .)