Lasse

MOC: LEGO Mascot Home 1958

This MOC is spectacular! :thumbup: There's so much detail crammed in this MOC and all the furniture and decorations look stunning. I really like the LEGO person you made.

Well done Lasse! You deserve the commendation. I've always wanted to do something similar, awesome job! :)

This is my best MOC. :classic:

It definitely is:D

I've been in love with this creation ever since I saw it blogged by BB.

I wonder how you manage to carry it from place to place. Is it easy to disassemble into smaller pieces and then quickly put together again?

I've seen this before (probably when it was featured on TBB) and it's hugely impressive. I have a feeling, though, that it's even more impressive when you see it up close and get a better feel for the scale, so I'm very much looking forward to seeing it in Oslo next week!

Oh Wow!, This moc is fantastic!

Well done! :thumbup::classic:

I like the typewriter also very much.

I wonder how you manage to carry it from place to place. Is it easy to disassemble into smaller pieces and then quickly put together again?

Yes, I disassemble the house into smaller pieces and put it in boxes. It take around 2 hours to put it together again.

There is just so much detail, even for the scale at which it was made. Everything is there from the small things down to the "old LEGO toys". I not sure what else there is to say other than to echo what has already been said...

But if I am not mistaken, that is a glowing green cross above the bed?!

3D LEGO

But if I am not mistaken, that is a glowing green cross above the bed?!

In the 1950s LEGO made glow in dark plasic crosses:

http://www.brickfetish.com/toys/cross.html

I have one of this old LEGO crosses in my bedroom. Therefore I decided that my LEGO mascot doll also should have a LEGO cross in his bedroom.

I built the cross for him of Glow In Dark Trans Tile 1 x 2:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?P=3069b&colorID=118&in=A

Awesome MOC, Lasse — it certainly deserves to make it to the frontpage. The danish LUG wouldn't be the same without you and your mom's great contributions.

Level of brilliance here is sooo high! :laugh: I just love everithing about that house, and I can't even start with favorite parts, because there are so many of them. I like how this scale makes it possible for you to add so many details and make it look realistic. Once again great job! :thumbup:

Could you contact us about collaborating privately? Just finished walking around Legoland California as the mascot for Halloween. Our email is lgaugemuseum@gmail.com . We love your LEGO museum, we are looking for more connections between European and American LEGO Builders. You have a very nice collection of early LEGO items also.

Wow.

I've been a Lego fan since the 70s. (Born in 1974).

I was one of the original contributors of rec.toys.lego. Let's see if the youngsters on here can figure out what that is. lol

This is the most amazing Lego creation I've ever seen. It is awesome.

Like many of the other posters, at first I didn't realize the front page photo was Lego!

Great, great work. Thank you for sharing.

Simply amazing. I am in love with that TV, as well as the lighting fixtures you did (Like the cross in the bedroom). The toys like the duck are a nice throwback to Lego's history, as is, well, this entire MOC. No wonder it's so well received, I can't think of any flaws here.

This is amazing! At first glance I almost couldn't tell it was lego because it's so stud-less :D It's breath taking and amazing. lol I'm also jelous that your mom builds with Lego too haha every kid's dream right? :)