Just ordered! I am very excited :)

Maybe Friday I will get another one.

Edited by PsyKater

It's a toy! get real!

Too right. It's just a toy. It's not like people obsessively collect it, spend half their lives building giant models of landmarks with it, build Websites and communities talking about it, host competitions around it and get excited about posting high-res sneak peeks at it. That would be silly. :wink:

Last year we got two different limited edition sets. Is there any reason whay they decided to do only one set this year , or is there another set that will come out for the black friday sale?

well it was working in Germany... at least although they are listed as backordered.

Thanks for the higher res pictures. I'm really pumped for this little set. It looks like a fun build and will fit right in with the other Winter Village sets. The torsos are neat and I'm actually more excited for another suit torso. And maybe the little girl just developed early, that happens all the time.

will this be avaiable in czech s@h?

Edited by Flea

I keep coming back to these pictures, trying to decide if I want to spend the $100 now or wait a little longer, and I just noticed that the minifig on the bench is a little strange. She has short "child" legs, but a curvy female torso. So, what's up with this? Is it just a fairly random combination of existing minifig parts for a one-off set? Is TLG confused about what prepubescent girls look like?

OR, is this the first official Lego minifig of a Little Person? (Fantasy dwarves don't count). If so, go TLG!

Of course, it's much more likely that this is just a fairly random combination of existing minifig parts for a one-off set, and I am seriously over-analyzing. Still, it's a happy thought for me, and might just tip the balance towards spending the $100 now.

One of the children in 10229 Winter Village Cottage has the same torso with little legs too.

Considering how random and generally poor/basic the minifigure designs are in the Winter Village series, I'd say thoughtlessness and laziness is the answer to your question.

I think they just reuse the torsos/heads as much as they can because fans don't care about minifigures (sarcasm). Obviously they aren't going to give tons of unique figures each set, but I'd think they'd add some more variety to the winter village/modular line. I guess they just want to use up some old stock maybe??

is this the first ltd christmas set? if not, what are the others?

read first post!

im sorry but I dont see anything regarding earlier ltd xmas sets...

Edited by Flea

I've just received an answer from Lego:

"I am really sorry to inform you that the extra christmas set is available only in Germany, Denmark, France, UK, USA and Canada."

:cry_sad:

Lucky you. Mine was sent today, should arrive tomorrow. I will open it for sure, as it fits perfect into my Winter Holiday diorama. But I will get another set on Brick Friday most probably.

Edited by PsyKater