Lost_In_Noise

Pictorial Review: 8455 Backhoe Loader/?

I'm doing a review of this, but I can't find the proper term for the alternate model. Does anyone here know what it's called? A telehandler of some sort?

Looks like this one has to be postponed, as I am at the hospital for another week or so. The process has been started, so it WILL be finished, I'm just not sure about when.

Get well soon!

Can't wait to read/look at the review, I'm sure it will be great, like your others!

I just bought the 8455 myself, and really loved the build! For it's size, it's absolutely packed with functions! Truly shows the advantages of pneumatics!

I wish you a speedy recovery from your operation, least of all because I want to see your review but I still can't wait to read it. Your reviews are great and 8455 is one of my all time favorite sets.

Thanks, I couldn't remember what it was called. The 8265 is looking about the same.

The 8265 is an articulated front loader and the 8455 b-model is a regular front loader with rear steering.

Thanks guys ( and maybe girls...). It's nothing too serious, but I gotta stay and recover for a while. Too bad I can't bring the parts to my hospital:S

Okay, thanks. Kepp an eye out for it then:-)

Oh yeah, can someone close this topic? Or delete it?

Edited by Lost_In_Noise