ADHO15

Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter (and others) : CB SWIII - RotS

Hello everyone. :classic:

Here is my third and final entry for the Revenge of the Sith Community Build: Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter. My previous entries can be found here and here.

About a month ago, Jason C. Hand posted this: his own updated version of seniorgronk's Delta-7 Aethersprite-class Interceptor, commonly known as the 'Jedi Starfighter'. Seeing that inspired me to have a go myself, and here is the result...

plos_delta7_1.png

I started with the stock JSF model that was seen piloted by Obi-Wan Kenobi in Attack of the Clones, and then modded it to make the version seen being used by Plo Koon in Revenge of the Sith. Unfortunately, and very sadly, the Jedi Master was shot down while flying this ship by his comrade Captain Jag, when Chancellor Palpatine commanded the execution of Order 66.

plos_delta7_5.png

I have, of course, made a few mods and recolours to the ship which I will post shortly, so stay tuned! :wink:

LXF File (warning - due to some possible dodgy techniques according to LDD, the file is subject to slow performance and crashes)

Please do not re-use the file or images without my permission.

Thank you for looking. All comments are welcome. :sweet:

Edited by ADHO15

Very nice work :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

A bit simple but detailed :wink:

It's always nice to see another rendition of Plo Koon's starfighter. I think the bubble canopy is a nice improvement over the original, and the way you did the stripes is simple but very effective, nice work on those! :thumbup:

But i have to admit i'm less fond of the shaping of the outer edge, the use of differently angled slopes makes it look very messy to me. I would recommend using only one kind of slope piece on the edge to create the appearance of a nice straight line.

Very nice work :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

A bit simple but detailed :wink:

It's always nice to see another rendition of Plo Koon's starfighter. I think the bubble canopy is a nice improvement over the original, and the way you did the stripes is simple but very effective, nice work on those! :thumbup:

I wish you guys had told me how simple it was before I did it, cos it took a lot of playing about to get it right. :tongue:

Thanks though. :classic:

Got to love those stripes! Sweet ship, buddy one of my favorite fighters.

Dude that is slick. The shaping works so well.

Thanks a lot! :sweet:

But i have to admit i'm less fond of the shaping of the outer edge, the use of differently angled slopes makes it look very messy to me. I would recommend using only one kind of slope piece on the edge to create the appearance of a nice straight line.

True, I agree with you there. Unfortunately, the way the model (particularly the front) is designed prevents a 1x4 slope attaching to the white slopes at the front. I changed the other white pair in this model to make the stripes look better.

Next up, I present:

Plo Koon's Delta-7B Starfighter, a.k.a. Blade of Dorin - this was a rather easy modification of the Delta-7 above.

LXF File

plos_delta7b_1.pngplos_delta7b_5.png

Adi Gallia's Delta-7B Starfighter - a recolour of Plo's ship to dark red. This was seen in the Citadel finale near the end of The Clone Wars Season 3.

LXF File

adis_delta7b_1.pngadis_delta7b_5.png

Obi-Wan's Delta-7 Starfighter - another ship used by Adi Gallia in the past, but more famously by Obi-Wan Kenobi in Attack of the Clones. The original stock Delta-7 model used by the Jedi Order, and the first one I made.

LXF File

obiwans_delta7_1.pngobiwans_delta7_5.png

Obi-Wan's Delta-7B Starfighter - the Delta-7B used by Obi-Wan Kenobi in The Clone Wars movie in which he travelled to Tatooine and fought in the Battle of Teth.

LXF File

obiwans_delta7b_1.pngobiwans_delta7b_5.png

Hope you like 'em. :sweet:

Edited by ADHO15

I prefer the Delta 7 really, I've never been a fan of the 7B.

It's just the shaping in front of the canopy, it looks a lot nicer on the 7.

Will you make any of the other TCE fighters, or even the Azure Angel ( :sick:).

At least the Jedi will never be late again as long as they fly these starfighters, with a built in wing-clock! :laugh:

I prefer the Delta 7 really, I've never been a fan of the 7B.

It's just the shaping in front of the canopy, it looks a lot nicer on the 7.

Will you make any of the other TCE fighters, or even the Azure Angel ( :sick:).

Sure, I agree with you. It looks better having the droid at the side.

I've made all the Delta-7s and Delta-7Bs I can think of, but I'm not making the Azure Angel. :tongue:

At least the Jedi will never be late again as long as they fly these starfighters, with a built in wing-clock! :laugh:

:laugh: Very true.

Next four:

Kit Fisto's Delta-7 Starfighter

LXF File

fistos_delta7_1.pngfistos_delta7_5.png

Kit Fisto's Delta-7B Starfighter

LXF File

fistos_delta7b_1.pngfistos_delta7b_5.png

Saesee Tiin's Delta-7 Starfighter

LXF File

tiins_delta7_1.pngtiins_delta7_5.png

Saesee Tiin's Delta-7B Starfighter

LXF File

tiins_delta7b_1.pngtiins_delta7b_5.png

All this designs are very nice, the color scheme is very good :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

All this designs are very nice, the color scheme is very good :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sweet ish ya got here ADHO15! Good stuff, brotha, keep it up!!

Thank you very much, guys. :sweet:

Last batch:

Anakin Skywalker's Delta-7B Starfighter

LXF File

anakins_delta7b_1.pnganakins_delta7b_5.png

Ahsoka Tano's Delta-7B Starfighter

LXF File

ahsokas_delta7b_1.pngahsokas_delta7b_5.png

Keelyvine Reus' Delta-7B Starfighter

LXF File

keelyvines_delta7b_1.pngkeelyvines_delta7b_5.png

Mace Windu's Delta-7B Starfighter