JSN

Looking for custom parts

Hi,

I was searching for custom parts and saw some interesting ones on this page http://www.squidoo.com/buy-lego-sniper-rifle

Does anyone know where the non-BrickArms stuff comes from as all the links are to ebay or Amazon and if possible I would prefer to go to a regular site of BrickLink shop.

Thanks,

John

Thanks Omicron, that is exactly what I was looking for. What is her quality like?

Thanks Omicron, that is exactly what I was looking for. What is her quality like?

Cheap plastic. She doesn't make them. She is just a reseller of a similar brick brand from Taiwan called Sidan Toys.

-Omi

The only Sidan stuff I have is from their knight & samurai ranges. The quality of the plastic and the standard of manufacture are fine. The problem is that they're not 100% compatible with LEGO minifigs. For example, to get a jinbaori to fit, I had to enlarge the collar hole. Apart from that, I've had a good experience with Sidan.

Incidentally, all the Sidan parts that I have I bought from Minifigcat over a period of months. I have found the service top class. Be warned that they ship in small, chunky boxes which can be a problem if you have a particularly narrow mailbox.

Edited by AmperZand