Tomcat RIO

Lord of the Rings minifigs custom

Oh look,its the orc smiths, they are busy hatching evil wares..

20121230_233026.jpg

A whole set of helmet for trolls!

20121230_233143.jpg

20121230_233157.jpg

20121230_233519.jpg

An unhappy customer comes back for refunds..

20121230_233621.jpg

The helmets are not ready yet, some painting in steel colours is to be done

Hey dude. could you send me one or two troll helmets of random type (not the same please)? if you cant that's okay. i will PM you after my 11th post is i just got this account with my address

Woah, you guys dug out this old post of mine!

@Legoman4life.. dunno if i can send you a helmet. I've never shipped anything overseas before..

@Deathleech - I love your LOTR Armies!! Yes I've finished some of those battle trolls (the ones at the Minas Tirith Gate). I also did a snow troll. As well as Tom, Bert and William. I would love to show them soon, i just don't have time to build small MOC vignettes to showcase the figures.

I would love to see them just by themselves if you don't have time to create a MOC or vignette! It's interesting to see your versions of some of the characters compared to what Lego ended up creating like Saruman, Arwen, etc.

Edited by Deathleech

RedViper - sneak peeks tonight or tomorrow! btw nice signature pics ;) Why not use Duplo castle figures for the mountain! hehehehe

RedViper - sneak peeks tonight or tomorrow! btw nice signature pics ;) Why not use Duplo castle figures for the mountain! hehehehe

Awesome, looking forward to seeing those and thanks. I ll have to see what I can do ;)

Wow.

Your work on Arden is superb. But, then seeing all the customization that went into Legolas, I was left speechless by your skill. So...good thing I'm typing here. The vambraces and cloak really add to the Minifigure, but that custom quiver is a work of art. Mighty fine work, so thanks for sharing!

Edited by Colossus

Awesome Job on these minifigures man! One thing that was kinda curious about, the orange stuff in gandalfs hair is that paint? And how did that happen?

Also I don't think that heads exactly perfect for Sauron (Count dookus head).

Other than that good job bro, look forward to seeing the next one!