castor-troy

[MOC] Modular Post Office

Why does my chin always fall on my desk every time i see one of your models? What a great looking building you have made there Castor-Troy. From these foto's i can see the interior is awsome too.

I :grin_wub: it, a fantastic modular 'castor troy' indeed. :classic:

Impressive ground floor stone work......but are there any more interior shots especially the upper floors ? :wink:

Brick On ! :classic:

Another great design from you, Castor! :thumbup: The colour combinations is great, I like the way the floors are separated by function and colour. Also, the 'brick' effect with plates is great and adds a nice detail to the front.

Great modular, the interior especially is awesome! Love the pillars on the sides as well! :thumbup:

I'm drooling. :wub_drool: This is really beautiful Castor-Troy. I love the colour combination and the brick effect you've created is fantastic. :wub:

Nice interior for the ground floor too! Do the upper floors have an interior?

Do you mind if I try the brick effect one day, with the appropriate credit of course?

Do the upper floors have an interior?

Do you mind if I try the brick effect one day, with the appropriate credit of course?

At this time there no interior on the upper floors. I envisage doing an office or a meeting room.

No problem for the brick effect, I'm not the creator of this technic : It was a MOC with spiderman around a building

I think I prefer the plate-brick look to the actual brick brick, so nice touch there. The rounded pillars look very fitting also. I have been trying to come up with a place to use mine, but this works.

Keep up the good work!!

Excellent modular, inside and out, castor-troy! Anything going on 2 and 3 or are they still for lease? :classic:

Edited by LEGO Guy Bri

Great modular, castor-troy. The brick effect looks good, much better then brick bricks.

But I am missing the rows of black headlight bricks with dark grey tiles on the left side.

The corner of the roof is also not symetrical.

I agree that the corner of the roof could be better, but apart from that it's a gorgeous building. You're really good at this, both the exterior and the interior are beautifully done. Great job :)

I'm really impress. I really like those Secon Empire style building with those columns, tall windows and corniches, it made it all! One thing I like and I unfortunately don't understand is how you've made your "rock"brick wall effect"... Have you only use those "brick bricks" on the other sides? I'd like to know.

I like the interior too, the glass separator wall and the back door. I hope to see more of it and maybe some of the upper floors.

Well done!

Love it! The brick technique is amazing, I'd love to steal it. If you could post some close ups of it or describe how you did it I would love to use it for a MOC I'm working on right now.

Thanks for your comments

I've made some modifications on the roof and windows on the right :

poste_office_7.jpg

poste_office_12.jpg

And 2nd Floor

poste_office_9.jpg

Edited by castor-troy

Great Post Office. Love the interior detail also.

Many people hope that TLG will bring out a City Post Office but I hope they bring out a Modular one like yours, as these rimind me more of the big main post office building you get in bigger towns. Thats the beauty of being able to MOC is suppose. Keep up the good work.