neverminded

Hello Eurobrick!

Hi to all of you EB members!

My name is Daniel, I'm from germany and I'm a Lego fan since I was a little boy, like almost all of you, I think ;)

I don't have very much Lego sets and bricks, so I decided this week that this must be changed as I saw the emerald night :) Bought it instantely on ebay and now can't wait to have it in my hands.

As I really don't know anything about lego trains and related stuff, this forum surely will help me a lot.

First things will be to check whether to use 9v or PF with the emerald night and build a train station that fits the steam powered train ;)

Cheers,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

nice to see other members from Germany! I am glad that you managed to buy an Emerald Night. Did you get it MISB (mint in a sealed box / "OVP versiegelt") or used?

The Emerald Night is prebuild, the waggon is still sealed. so it's half-used. But i don't care, as it is much cheaper than a completely new one.

The Emerald Night is prebuild, the waggon is still sealed. so it's half-used. But i don't care, as it is much cheaper than a completely new one.

Sounds like you got a bargain, congrats. The Emerald Night is a personal favorite of mine (it reminds me of the Flying Scotsman, a real train where my grandfather worked as an engineer) and Lego Trains are a great way for an AFOL to get back into the greater brick hobby. Welcome Aboard!

Welcome in Eurobricks neverminded, hope you enoy our forum :wink:

Welcome to eurobricks the train sets look awesome but i dont have the space. Have you seen the old monorail sets theyre awesome

I'm not really into the monorail thing. Sadly I also don't have the space for building a permanent setup. But I have enough space in my living room for set up a quite big temporary setup. My 3 years old daughter will like it.