Santaduckz

Christo's Custom Minifigures

Hi, I'm hoping this is the right place to post this.

I'm thinking of buying some custom figures from Christo on Ebay, but I'd really like to know how well the printing lasts. Is it really as good as official TLG printing? Or is it going to rub off and age like a decal?

Thanks so much!

Having bought a few Christo's customs I can say the quality is superb! I don't play with the figs a lot but so far there has been no smearing or smudging anywhere. I would recomend them to anyone, as long as you have a little disposable income that you don't mind spending on a single minifig :wink:

The quality is excellent, quite as good as Lego's and the print is lasting so you can play with it. I've have some of his old figs, and they been through some wear at cons and they still look good as new.

-Omi

Does anyone know if Christo makes each design exclusive (only one fig for sale) or non-exclusive (relists same design later)?

Does anyone know if Christo makes each design exclusive (only one fig for sale) or non-exclusive (relists same design later)?

He will re-list them but you may have to wait.

Hiya - If you contact him directly and ask to buy a bunch of figs he will do them at a decent price. I've got around 9 or so of his customs and they are top quality customs. :)