CorneliusMurdock

10937 Batman™ - Arkham Asylum Breakout

Ladies and Gents LEGO and Eurobricks is proud to present the newest Direct to Customer Batman set!

Ages 14+. 1,351 pieces.

US $159.99 CA $209.99 DE 159.99€ UK 129.99 £ DK 1399.00 DKK

The villains have broken out of Arkham Asylum and must be stopped!

Sound the alarm! The Joker, The Penguin, Poison Ivy and Scarecrow have escaped from Arkham Asylum with the help of Dr. Harleen Quinzel. These villains are about to wreak havoc in the streets of Gotham City! Help Caped Crusaders Batman™ and Robin swoop into action and put those good-for-nothing criminals back where they belong! Chase after the security van as it breaks through the gothic gates! Then throw each villain back behind bars in 8 highly detailed rooms. Includes 8 minifigures: Batman™, Robin, The Joker, The Penguin, Poison Ivy, Dr. Harleen Quinzel, Scarecrow and a guard, all with assorted weapons or accessories

• Includes 8 minifigures: Batman™, Robin, The Joker, The Penguin, Poison Ivy, Dr. Harleen Quinzel, Scarecrow and a guard, all with assorted weapons
  • Features Arkham Asylum, security gate, gothic décor, moss, vines and ice elements
  • Vehicles include security van
  • Security van features opening back doors, removable roof and stretcher
  • Arkham Asylum features opening cell doors, special Poison Ivy cell with transparent doors, the Mr. Freeze icy tower room, the Dr. Harleen Quinzel office and changing room, medical treatment room and security reception area
  • Security gate features opening double doors and security camera
  • Weapons include Batarang and kendo stick
  • Recapture the villains!
  • Break through the gate with the security van!
  • Open all of the cell doors and let the villains out!
  • Unleash The Joker from his cage restraints in the security van!
  • Arkham Asylum measures over 12" (32cm) high, 13" (34cm) wide and 5" (14cm) deep
  • Security van measures over 2" (7cm) high, 5" (13cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide
  • Security gate measures over 5" (12cm) high and 9" (24cm) wide

Available for sale directly through LEGO® beginning

January 2013 via shop.LEGO.com, LEGO® Stores or via phone:

US Contact Center 1-800-453-4652

CA (English) Contact Center 1-800-453-4652

CA (French) Contact Center 1-877-518-5346

European Contact Center 00-800-5346-1111

8083717545_567abbbe5d_c.jpg

8083711039_00240330a7_c.jpg

8083711586_d92106829b_c.jpg

8083715514_0ba88284cf_z.jpg

8083720869_647e74293b_z.jpg

8083716718_fa0aa40b37_z.jpg

8083717530_de5d841898_z.jpg

8083710026_8ae9a2d8a0_z.jpg

8083713827_6372a54202_z.jpg

8083712789_5752ce46ee_z.jpg

8083708329_24ca4635a1_m.jpg8083708489_7ea3b33802_m.jpg8083708605_37f8d33d1c_m.jpg8083708743_fbd60fc25c_m.jpg

8083708865_93b72b252a_m.jpg8083704250_cde45be701_m.jpg8083704364_0ebdf00889_m.jpg8083704488_212c3c7eee_m.jpg

Thanks to I Scream Clone for compiling this information.

8083713827_6372a54202_z.jpg

Look at the back of Harley's head, just below that lock of hair that goes from the front to the back. It may just be glare, but to me it looks like there is white there - which leads me to believe that Harley's made up face will be on the back of this one.

Part of me hopes that I'm wrong though, I was really hoping to finally get an angry Harley expression.

Edited by Santaduckz

Look at the back of Harley's head, just below that lock of hair that goes from the front to the back. It may just be glare, but to me it looks like there is white there - which leads me to believe that Harley's made up face will be on the back of this one.

Part of me hopes that I'm wrong though, I was really hoping to finally get an angry Harley expression.

If you look on the boxart is has Harley's made up face as she hangs out of the security van, so she will definitely have a double sided head. No angry expression though, just a smile

If you look on the boxart is has Harley's made up face as she hangs out of the security van, so she will definitely have a double sided head. No angry expression though, just a smile

I saw that too, I was just hoping there might have been two seperate heads. Anyway, life goes on.

If you look on the boxart is has Harley's made up face as she hangs out of the security van, so she will definitely have a double sided head. No angry exp<b></b>ression though, just a smile

I saw it, it's a full white heard, even the little thing between the head and torso, the little neck thing, it think it's called that. So I think it's two seperate heads. The Harley one is probbaly the bust turned around, plus the Harley head is a different print from the funhouse, so its when she first becomes Harley!

What's different about it? All I could see was that the makeup looked more blue?

On the BrickShow the had a high-res zoom on the box, and her mask, eyes, and mouth are a tad different, but her big joker grin face.

The thing I am excited about are the WINGS on statues, they are brobably the same wing that will have bird( it was a falcon?) from Legends of Chima will have!

On the BrickShow the had a high-res zoom on the box, and her mask, eyes, and mouth are a tad different, but her big joker grin face.

I think that may just be the box rendering. I mean, why make a new face that is almost exactly the same?

I think what I will do is use poison Ivy's cell as Bane's or re-create the cell similar to the holding cell, then I will move the office two studs forward and fit the dresser behind the desk. It may not be able to swivel but I will have room for a big cell maybe for my Killer Croc.

This is definitely on the "must have" list. Great minifigures, impressive looking building, gorgeous angel wings and an awesome parts pack for modular MOCs.

What the tiger likes, the tiger wants......so many AWESOME figures and an excellent play set......when I get it my only problem is my son losing pieces of it ! :rofl:

This is awesome! I just wish there was a bit more sidewall to the building. I really want to add this to my layout, and I'd like to not have to do any extra to it... Either way, great building, love the Goth architecture feel.

I must have this set. The previous Arkham was cool, but this one is a lot more organized and I like the front gate better. All of these details on the main facade are incredible, and the minifigs do not disappoint.

Ah, man.

Now that I know that Mr. Freeze gets a cell too, I gotta have this set.

I already was impressed by the building itself, and the figures of course, but I still thought it was a bit too much money to spend...

But with this news... Yeah, I'm gonna go for it anyway :sweet:

Thanks for all the info, CorneliusMurdock :thumbup:

Regards,

Mitch

If they made Gotham City, that would be amazing.

I'm sorry to say that has a 99.99% of not happening, I like the thought of a Lego Gotham City

I'm sorry to say that has a 99.99% of not happening, I like the thought of a Lego Gotham City

Well, they could make it set by set as a sub-theme of City. That'd be awesome!(insert stick out tongue smiley, damned iPad)

Edited by Legocrazy81

At first I thought it was a flaw, but now I think it is a plus that there is no printing/sticker on Ivy's cell - it means that it can be used as a sort of maximum security cell.

I also used to think that the cell was obscurely placed, but now that I have replayed Arkham Asylum it just reminds me of her cell in that so much that I'm just super excited about it!

(...)

Ages 14+. 1,351 pieces.

(...)

The info on the box is the correct one regarding the age mark and the number of elements. It was a mistake on the press release.

Too bad all the pages of comments on this set were lost with the forum's server problem... At least I got to read all the enthusiasm of you guys! :) I'm really glad you seem to like my first Direct Set! As an AFOL, I must tell you it was another dream come true! Can't wait for you guys to lay your hands on it!!

Marcos Bessa: nice job. I was in love with this set as soon as I saw the picture. I'm saving my pennies and waiting for January.