Sign in to follow this  
GRogall

Your Thought to our VIP program is important to us!

Every night at 20:15 I get an e-mail from TLG with this header. I have already participated in the questioner, and still I get this e-mail!

I have called customer service under the toll free number twice to have them remove me from this e-mail to no avail!

I still get the same e.mail almost every day! why? It's worse than spam! and its not necessary !

TLG fix your e-mail program!

Edited by GRogall

Your message and the thread title seem to be at odds with one another.

Your thread title looks like it might be something from our LEGO Ambassidor ([sp] something with my Firefox autocorrect and the new forums doesn't work?) about feedback on the VIP program... yet your post is just asking how to unsubscribe from their email list.

You might change your subject. And I'm guessing the emails have a link to unsubscribe, and if not, I'm sure your email program or site has a way to block or filter these if they truely bother you.

Who doesn't get tons of spam mail?

Just mark it as spam (I assume you can do that with your email) and every time they send you a new one it'll go directly in the spam place in your email where it's easily ignored.

Are you asking us for our thoughts on the VIP Programme or are you asking us how to unsubscribe from e-mails?

I think that the others have answered the question about how to unsubscribe from e-mails.

As for the VIP Programme, I had no end of trouble registering for it and spent about two hours on the telephone over the course of a week to a young lady at TLG Customer Service who for whatever reason could also not get my account to register. In the end we had to change to a different account number which as far as I am aware is now working fine. So set was really difficult and did not go according to the instructions but since them it has worked fine and I really like to get a free product every now and then when I have accrued enough points.