Sign in to follow this  
Maxxum Town

Skyscraper related threads or sub-forum?

Just wondering where do I find posts, discussion and MOCs on skyscrapers, example AFOL or modders doing Empire State Building, Burj Kalifa, etc in a bigger scale than the Architecture Series?

Hope I'm not missing something here..Please advise. Thanks!

I'd say probably Town I'm sure there's people in there who can help. What scale are you thinking? I would assume a minifig scale empire state building would be massive and a huge undertaking. I wish you all the luck in the world with that, if that's what you're thinking.

Building any skyscraper in the minifig scale is almost too challenging and very expensive. I built a few in the classic scale (Town Plan 1:87 scale) of 1956-77.

istok01.jpg

istok02.jpg

I'd say probably Town I'm sure there's people in there who can help. What scale are you thinking? I would assume a minifig scale empire state building would be massive and a huge undertaking. I wish you all the luck in the world with that, if that's what you're thinking.

Firstly Thanks for all the positive replies and guides as it seems like lesser interest on mini scale skyscrapers of size in between mini fig & architecture scale size. I have seen quite a bit of such builds of around 1 brick height per level in Legoland, Toys R Us on some iconic skyscrapers around 70-150cm height scale. But seldom seen Anyone build one here. Guess perhaps the lack of playability being one possible reason as compared to modular moc.

Hi

those MOCs can be found in Special Themes.

Just search for Spencer R, my favorite real life building moccer.

Dino