Paul Boratko

Nathanaël Kuipers Pony Car Instructions

I am hosting the Pony Car 92 Page PDF Instructions up at my site for Nathanaël.

He is asking for the low price of only $10 USD for a download.

Clicking on the picture below will take you to them.

ponycar1.jpg

Edited by Paul Boratko

I saw this car at LFW Skaerbaek and it is just brilliant the way Nathanaël managed to pack Supercar functions grade, into a scale that's even smaller the traditional 1:8 supercars. :thumbup:

You just need to realize i«on the tires size.

Rear live axis suspension might be the most attention catching part in this car.

I saw this car at LFW Skaerbaek and it is just brilliant the way Nathanaël managed to pack Supercar functions grade, into a scale that's even smaller the traditional 1:8 supercars. :thumbup:

You just need to realize i«on the tires size.

Rear live axis suspension might be the most attention catching part in this car.

Yes, he did an amazing job with this model... There is no doubt about that...

It looks amazing, Paul. Keep up the good work :thumbup:

LOL... That's not my model, it's Nathanael's.. I am just hosting the instructions for him...

WOW - This is a really nice looking car. What amazes me is the scale of it.

Nathanael you have done a really good job on this and thank you for sharing it with us - Keep up the good work :thumbup:

I loved this car so I had to get the instructions and build it. I went with red instead of yellow because I didn't want to wait a week for bricklink orders :p

920qm.png

I will build mine next week.

The white version rocks.

With twice wider blue stripes, it could look even cooler.

I will build mine next week.

The white version rocks.

With twice wider blue stripes, it could look even cooler.

Great idea. I hope you have #4 connectors in white. They were hard to find. It took me over two weeks to complete this beauty!

Great idea. I hope you have #4 connectors in white. They were hard to find. It took me over two weeks to complete this beauty!

Oops. I will built mine with regular colors.

BL orders are already on the way. the%20geddons.gif

The white one looks so cool but I think it would look better on any colour with the engine covered over by the hood.

Nathanael has updated his model with some really cool Red Vs Black pictures posted up on over at MOCpages...

Nathanael made doing a car in Red cool again... :wink: The spoiler is a great added touch...

1356081844m_SPLASH.jpg

1356081823m_SPLASH.jpg

1356081827m_SPLASH.jpg

Brickshelf Folder

Edited by Paul Boratko

I still like the black-and-yellow "Pittsburgh Steelers" color scheme over the red-and-grey "Kansas City Chiefs" color scheme! pittsburgh-steelers.gif

The moment I noticed the red version I ordered the instructions of this amazing design. I did not had all the correct parts so I changed it bit.

pony_car_00.jpg

pony_car_01.jpg

Thanks for this amazing design hope there will be more......

Well I just finished building this MOC and I must say that this is one really cool car with an absolutely fantastic set of instructions. For anyone out there hesitant on at least buying the instructions please do so as there is so much to learn.

A big well done to you Nathanaël for all the hard work and time put into this amazing car coupled with polished professional instructions please keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing what you build next!

Sorry for bumping up this old topic.

I built NK's Predator and I absolutely love it! When I was looking back at NK's earlier work, I got interested in his Pony Car. I like the compact size of it. And I think I could also possibly build a Jeep based on its chassis. But before investing on it, I just have one question -

Is this an advancement from his older Concept Car. Or should I instead build his Concept Car which is more modular and maybe better engineered despite the bigger size?

Edited by Superfield

I've built both. The pony car is much smaller and more compact. They are both excellent, your choice would be based on what you are looking for. Since you already built the Predator, I'd recommend going with the pony car for something different.

I've built both. The pony car is much smaller and more compact. They are both excellent, your choice would be based on what you are looking for. Since you already built the Predator, I'd recommend going with the pony car for something different.

Thanks, Blakbird. I will take your advice and I have already placed some BL orders for the Pony Car!