Pandora

Mafia School: Police Infiltration - Day Two

For now I'lm still not quite sure who to vote for. Sure Isaac has slips quite often but I'm still thinking about those who aren't talking much at all. I'm just going to wait to see if they start talking more. :classic:

Sniff sniff.... The voting is all over the place.....I think the most likely to be scum aaaaa.......Achooo are the ones that haven't recieved a vote, today or yesterday.....Henrietta, Phil and Mark seem to be flying under the radar......sniff.

It seems my cold has gotten better as I didn't sneeze for a while there... Aaaaaaaaaccchhoooo!! :sing: I guess I was wrong. I'm not sure that the people who didn't get votes are scum. They could be innocent which is why no-one's voting for them.

It seems my cold has gotten better as I didn't sneeze for a while there... Aaaaaaaaaccchhoooo!! :sing: I guess I was wrong. I'm not sure that the people who didn't get votes are scum. They could be innocent which is why no-one's voting for them.

Or they could be sachoooo errrrh scum and be playing us like a fiddle ......sniff

Vote Tally

Amelia (TheBoyWonder): 1 vote (penalty)

Christine (konze): 1 vote (penalty)

Isaac (TrumpetKing67): 5 votes (TheBoyWonder, Masked Builder, Stormblessed, badboytje88, zakura)

Kendra (Stormblessed): 1 vote (TrumpetKing67)

Phyllis (Superficial Username): 1 vote (penalty)

Samantha (DarthPotato): 1 vote (penalty)

Zachary (zakura): 3 votes (konze, penalty, penalty)

After thinking this through, I have decided to vote Isaac (TrumpetKing67) because his slip-ups are too numerous and getting a bit confusing. I will unvote him though if anything more incriminating comes up with someone else.

*sniff*

His accusation of Kendra is interesting though, so if Isaac flips town I'd like to look into her.

Isaac don't you worry if Zachary keeps talking he is going to lynch himself for not catching a cold :tongue:

:oh: Stares into the light to avoid sneezing

:sing: Haaaaatchuuuuuu

Sniff Jeez, the voting's all over the place... I find the case against Issac to be much more powerful than Zachary's, but I'm not sure if I want to vote just yet. But we *need* to lynch people to win, so for now I'll Vote: Isaac (TrumpetKing67) You pushing for all of those people yesterday was odd and your behavior and reactions to these accusation don't seem right, so you've got my vote for now.

I understand where you are all coming from, but think about it. All Kendra has one has been a follower. She just kind of says "Yeah, I agree, so I'll Vote: Whoever has the most votes (Random Player) ", So even if I have the most suspiscion, I strongly think I should stay over a follower. And I have a slight feeling her vote came slightly from retaliation. Kendra, I an very appalled that you lacked to say anything at all * cough cough, sniffle* Until I voted for you. That's not right in my mind at all. Please, please, just take my opinion into heart, as if you don't the mafia could be very close to a win.

I guess I'll join the bandwagon,Vote: Isaac (TrumpetKing67).

Wow you truely are a man of few words. Same can be said for Kendra except that she is in fact a woman...

My gut feeling tells me we are wron about Isaac. I think he just has a problem wording things right. But it looks like he is the best we got at this time.

I strongly urge that the investigator targets one of the quiet ones to see if they are scum trying to fly under the radar or just townies who don't happen to have a lot to say.

Cough...cough...sniff...sniff

You may not believe me, Isaac, but I was going to post anyways, not just because you had accused me. I had been in the process of reading thought the threACHOOad and had gotten to page three and just noticed a page four. As I stated in my last post, my vote did not come from retaliation. And that I had not been a part of the bandwagon. I voted second for you and then all the people fallowed.

I voted for you because you were one of those who lead the charge (especially early) against the convicted townie of yesterday. You say that it was the best bet, but I didn't think so and stated once in the thread. (would have been more, but my Internet isn't working great) I also mentioned it in private to someone I didn't like they lynch. If you are town, I am sorry, but you actions have been scummy.

Kendra may be a follower, but YOU are the fool Isaac.

You raise a point aout Kendra, but you don't address the accusations. Sniffle.

Apologies for being so late, I had a lot of cleaning duties. I know that I am a huge target by many, but I think that I should stay here because look at Jean's lynch. Sure, he was town, but do you know who carefully analyzed the posts and at least hypothesized he coud be scum? I did, and plenty people agreed with me. The chances of getting a scum on try #1 weren't really in our favor *Achooo!* Right now I think the people that I am suspiscious of are the ones that have't really said anything, so it is mostly Zachary and Kendra. I won't vote for Zachary yet, as I am moreso confused with Kendra, so I will

I don't know who was analyzing or hypothosizing all yesterday, but it certainly wasn't you. I'm hard pressed to find more than one single speech of yours that was any use, so don't try taking any credit for anything, you've been nothing but an irritant for us so far. I just checked my memory for our previous day, and if anything, it was me who layed the line for the lynch, even if it is nothing to be proud of. I think that you're overestimating your value to us. But still, your behaviour is fast giving me more and more readings of 'innocent but ignorant' now, and less of a Mafia impression.

Sniff sniff.... The voting is all over the place.....I think the most likely to be scum aaaaa.......Achooo are the ones that haven't recieved a vote, today or yesterday.....Henrietta, Phil and Mark seem to be flying under the radar......sniff.

Excuse me, Sir? I have been vocal and contributive both today and yesterday, so I don't know what you are trying to insinuate with your words. Is it possible, that I did not recieve a vote because the other members of our force saw me to be innocent? 'Flying under the radar' implies that I have been overly quiet and being very little to our effort, which is totally wrong for me. I was acting very far from covert or 'flying under the radar' at all. I recommend that you read through past things a tad more before making assumptions.

I guess I'll join the bandwagon,Vote: Isaac (TrumpetKing67).

This statement seems far too quick to jump on the vote for my liking, without even an effort to pretend to be thinking for yourself. Come on people, this is exactly the actions that we have to avoid if we want a chance of getting out of here alive. Maybe this'll convince you to speak up for yourself... Vote: Zachary(Zakura)Phil coughs audibly.

Vote Tally

Amelia (TheBoyWonder): 1 vote (penalty)

Isaac (TrumpetKing67): 6 votes (TheBoyWonder, Masked Builder, Stormblessed, badboytje88, zakura, DarthPotato)

Zachary (zakura): 4 votes (konze, penalty, penalty, Scorpiox)

*Aaaaaaachoo!* As Phil said, 'flying under the radar' is not what I was doing at all. I was fairly outspoken, and it's not my fault if nobody is suspicious of me when there's nothing to be suspicious of!

I'm hesitant to vote for Isaac yet, as I trusted him yesterday, and am still hopeful that he's a townie, but there's no way to know for sure. It does look an awful lot like he might be scum, but at the same time... he didn't do anything but make one slip-of-the-tongue. Not that the same couldn't be said of Jean, but at least his slip-up made him sound like scum. It wouldn't make any more sense for a scum to say what Isaac said than a townie. There's just not enough evidence.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and post my current scum-list, with me hoping Isaac isn't scum:

-Kendra, for similar reasons as Isaac is trying to explain.

-Jared, I'm not sure why, but something about him sets me off. He doesn't usually post too much of value, and is very... laid-back? He just seems to be trying to seem like a townie.

-Samantha, again, not sure exactly why, but there's a general scummy-ness I'm getting from her. Partially she seems to be throwing her vote around a bit, which is not something we should be frivolous about.

-Zachary, not necessarily because he's quiet, but I think I suspect him more than anyone not on this list at the moment. He seems like a safer lynch than Isaac, since he's not contributing as much.

If Isaac is scum, that changes at least three of the spots on my current list.

Oh, and with all that said, *sniff*, I'll Vote: Zachary (zakura)

Why would you trust Isaac? There has been no news from a PR or any sound reasoning.

And how many times do I have to say it. Isaac has not contributed anything, and he's only commented ONCE with any sense, the rest is confusing garbage, THE ONLY THING WORSE THAN A QUIET TOWNIE IS A CONFUSING TOWNIE.

Vote Tally

Amelia (TheBoyWonder): 2 votes (penalty, penalty)

Isaac (TrumpetKing67): 6 votes (TheBoyWonder, Masked Builder, Stormblessed, badboytje88, zakura, DarthPotato)

Zachary (zakura): 5 votes (konze, penalty, penalty, Scorpiox, JaseTJ)

Mod Note

The upgrade of the Eurobricks forum software will start less than 12 hours from the time stamp of this post. This will cause at least a couple of hours of downtime. If necessary, the length of Day 2 will be extended to compensate for this downtime. Please check for announcements right before and/or after the upgrade. Note that, as always, Night Actions will have to be sent in during the first 24 hours of the Night phase, preferably as soon as possible after the end of Day 2 in case we need to make up some time.

I would like to address he concerns a couple people have for me, even of it isn't a majority opinion. I posted about three(?) times during day one, but is contributing more during day two. After one day of slight inactivity, I get accused. But not everyone plays a major role.

I am basing my vote on Isaac based off of the fact that he was the first to accuse Jean, right after just contributing nonsense. And he made up a nonsense accusation that led to more people accusing with other strange accusation. I said that Isaac seemed suspicious on the first day, but all he's done is confirm my suspicions and hasn't even Respounded to accusations others made.

I am not a fallower, as I keep stating. I was the second one to vote for Isaac.

(writer from my phone)

Excuse me for a moment, I need to sneeze.

*Aaaaaaachoo!* As Phil said, 'flying under the radar' is not what I was doing at all. I was fairly outspoken, and it's not my fault if nobody is suspicious of me when there's nothing to be suspicious of!

Thanks for your responses Phil and Mark, I realise that you have been more active then some but both of you we're more or less fillers so that the third person I mentioned would not look singled out, though now they have been by default.

I personally had my reservations about a few of the people that voted for Jean yesterday, and when votes for Isaac began today I was not supprised when Henrietta joined the tally. Sniff sniff

Starting a vote for Henrietta right now seems pointless, but if Isaac gets lynched and turns out to be a Townie (which I think he probably is) , I'm coming for you Henrietta! Achooo

Sorry again to Mark and Phil, the very little suspicions about the two of you are eased by you seemingly honest responses. Thank Achooo

I am basing my vote on Isaac based off of the fact that he was the first to accuse Jean, right after just contributing nonsense.

Not to split hairs or put myself in the preverbal, but I started the vote against Jean, though I retracted it soon after

Now that I've had some time to think, I have to say that I think Zachary is suspicious. He has hardly talked and hasn't been involved in helping to find the Mafia.

Vote: Zachary (zakura)

Unvote: Kendra (Stormblessed)

Vote: Zachary (zakura)

I don't see where you are coming from Amelia, I have adressed all of my suspiscions. However, lynches are important,and even if people find me suspiscious for saying too *Achoo!* much, preople hould be more *sniffle* suxpiscious of the ones who aren't saying as much. *Achoo!*

And for those reasons,I hae decided you have added more than Zachary, Kendra.

I would like to address he concerns a couple people have for me, even of it isn't a majority opinion. I posted about three(?) times during day one, but is contributing more during day two. After one day of slight inactivity, I get accused. But not everyone plays a major role.

I am basing my vote on Isaac based off of the fact that he was the first to accuse Jean, right after just contributing nonsense. And he made up a nonsense accusation that led to more people accusing with other strange accusation. I said that Isaac seemed suspicious on the first day, but all he's done is confirm my suspicions and hasn't even Respounded to accusations others made.

I am not a fallower, as I keep stating. I was the second one to vote for Isaac.

(writer from my phone)

Excuse me for a moment, I need to sneeze.

I said I trusted. And also as I said, I'd like to believe he's a townie. Doesn't mean I do for sure.

Thanks for your responses Phil and Mark, I realise that you have been more active then some but both of you we're more or less fillers so that the third person I mentioned would not look singled out, though now they have been by default.

I personally had my reservations about a few of the people that voted for Jean yesterday, and when votes for Isaac began today I was not supprised when Henrietta joined the tally. Sniff sniff

Starting a vote for Henrietta right now seems pointless, but if Isaac gets lynched and turns out to be a Townie (which I think he probably is) , I'm coming for you Henrietta! Achooo

Sorry again to Mark and Phil, the very little suspicions about the two of you are eased by you seemingly honest responses. Thank Achooo

Not to split hairs or put myself in the preverbal, but I started the vote against Jean, though I retracted it soon after

Ah. I see. Ian, if you wanna keep Isaac from getting lynched, you could vote for Zach.

Ah. I see. Ian, if you wanna keep Isaac from getting lynched, you could vote for Zach.

But I'm not sure Zachary is scum either...... :sceptic:

Well there's no need for me to vote now, Isaac just flipped his vote....sells preservation maybe? Achooo

I dunno. he spoke as I was working on doing so, so I didn't know he'd changed his vote til after.