moschino

LEGO Ship Inventory

Hello,

For so many times I just wondered about how many models of a specific model have been made by Lego Group.

I am wondering if there is an inventory where I can learn how many Skull's Eye Schooner or Black Sea Barracudas have been produced.

Thanks

I'm not sure of what you're asking, if you want those building instructions, you may find them easily with google or browsing the official lego website.

Matteo

Edit: I have probably misunderstood your question (my fault). You may browse by 'sets' the bricklink.com website, at the voice 'pirates' all of the sets have been sorted by year of production. Some of the ships you named have been produced two times.

Edited by Matteo1130

I think I was explicit, but I will put the question as an example of how should be the answer.

There are 1.580.000 copies of BSB.

There are 725.000 copies of SES.

Etc...

I would like to know how many copies of this sets have been ever made.

I would like to know how many copies of this sets have been ever made.

I doubt you'll ever find the answer anywhere outside of TLG, it's not the sort of information they're likely to make public.

I doubt you'll ever find the answer anywhere outside of TLG, it's not the sort of information they're likely to make public.

I agree, you could always email someone there and see how it goes.

I don't think they have ever revealed production numbers, except in the rare case of the limited numbered UCS sets.