Sign in to follow this  
Rick

Mafia School: Police Infiltration - Confirmation and Discussion Thread

CCTV and Security equipment reporting for duty. That's right. I sees all and nose all.

Fantastic seeing some of you fellows from Bedtime Story here. This game looks great!

Ian, lawyer extraordinaire is here, ready to defend the truth and oust these scum bags. I am the law!

Ian, lawyer extraordinaire is here, ready to defend the truth and oust these scum bags. I am the law!

Hey, weren't you my state-appointed attorney before?

Good luck to all the players. I wanted to play in this game, but I couldn't find the time in October (I'm very busy). I will enjoy watching this game from the sidelines! :sweet:

I highly doubt it, I don't do pro bono work, I leave that to the bleeding heart liberals.

Pvt. Woody (The Triumphant Tree Stump Detective) checking in!

[i'm hoping if I just keep saying it, I'll get to play! :look: You know you want to play with Pvt. Woody.]

And with all 16 players, and the CCTV equipment and Woody the Potted Plant, confirmed expect Day 1 in 12-16 hours. :sweet:

Remember to add your character's name to your signature if you haven't already done so.

And may I add that these cameras got microphones, baby!

...And speakers too. :look:

Wait, we're in the U.S.? Well I'll be damned...

Where did you think we were? :look:

Don't know, someplace else maybe. I didn't even know I was an American. Been in the job many years now, seen many bad things, but you know what they say. Still learning somethin' new everyday.

Don't know, someplace else maybe. I didn't even know I was an American. Been in the job many years now, seen many bad things, but you know what they say. Still learning somethin' new everyday.

Look, whippersnapper. My memory isn't what it used to be. Sometimes I'd be halfway through stealin' a bottle of ale and forget how to pick the diggidydarndang thing up.

But at least I know my current country!

Please keep all in-character talk in the Day threads as of now. This thread should be used exclusively for discussing the game now (but don't discuss, for example, players' strategies, play style, or game mechanics).

“Indeed” says Randy, continuing where Poppy left off “we have reason to believe the perpetrators of this crime are none other than the Kirksville Mafia, and furthermore, we believe they have insinuated their way into this police station over a long period of time.”

You used that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. :laugh:

Apart from that, awesome intro! I'm going to have fun watching this! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

You used that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. :laugh:

Apart from that, awesome intro! I'm going to have fun watching this! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

A synonym is intimate (different inflection from intimate, as in one's intimate parts). Which is what I intended. :classic:

Danny, I hope you learned your lesson. The Grammar Nazis never win.

A synonym is intimate (different inflection from intimate, as in one's intimate parts). Which is what I intended. :classic:

Ahhh! I just looked up synonyms to infiltrate which is what I thought you meant, and realized it's a synonym! How did I not know about that use of the word before!? :facepalm::blush:

Either way, Awesome intro!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I'm still waiting for my role PM! :sweet:

Looks like an awesome start guys! Poor cat. :cry_sad: I'll be watching carefully, both for the story and so I know who to look out for in the future.

We'll be keeping an index of Day Threads and Lessons (seven lessons in total spread over the first two Days) in the first post of this thread for easy access.

Sorry, Pandora and Rick but I can't seem to make my text bold when I want to vote someone.

Highlight the text and use this button: bold.png

It should look like this:

[b]Vote: So and so (such and such)[/b]

You can write the tags in manually if you can't find that button.

Then do this:

:wall: