Sign in to follow this  
TheBrickAvenger

Pirates Prison

[pid][/pid]222C

Hi everyone !

On August 30 last, I presented my Pirates Lagoon

Well this time, I was inspired by another Playmobil set that I have in my possession: Pirates Prison (# 3112)

After many hours of work, I am proud to present my Lego version of this Playmobil set! I tried to get as close as possible to the original model in a "play set" spirit , while adding touches of realism. Last thing: the prison door in the rear of the building slides to open and close the prison.

8009455941_85c0cdf577_c.jpg

Pirates Prison par TheBrickAvenger, sur Flickr

Rear view :

6prisonrearview.jpg

For more pictures, this happens on my Brickshelf Gallery

I hope you will like it ! :pir_laugh2:

This is brilliant. I really like the similarities between the two playsets. I think you captured the essence perfectly. My most favorite part (as simple as it is) is the use of bricks and plates to add some texture to the walls. And with just enough dark bley thrown in to complement it. I didn't realize the bricks/plates would stand out that much, I will definitely use that in the future for my Hogwarts build. So thank you for that. That is brilliant.

Otherwise, I really like the whole scene. The sliding jail door makes a lot of sense.

Keep up the good work!

This is fantastic! pirate_wubnew.gif

My favourite details are the t-bars, the chain on the mini figure and the texture in the walls. The variation in the top part (don't know what to call it - the balcony bits on the roof) where you have mixed cheese slopes, tiles and plates, works really well also! Very clever use of the bars on the window and the cheese slopes for the angled beams.

Pretty much perfect all round.

This is very well done, I love the use of tiles in the walls for the brick-effect, especially since there excist such an easy alternative that seduces a lot of builders (the brick bricks).

Great detail all over :thumbup: