Sign in to follow this  
TheRedGuy

Moments you regret?

What moments do you regret? For example, my neighbor was throwing away his 20 year old Lego collection (About 20L) but I was buying Hero Factory at the time so I had no interest. Guess what happened next. :cry_sad:

You know you could have waited for them to throw it away then gone to get it from their trash for free?

You know you could have waited for them to throw it away then gone to get it from their trash for free?

They offered it to me, but I said no because I was interested in HF at the time.

Yup, that was definitely a poor decision. :laugh: Regardless of theme, I'll take any free LEGO! Even if I don't collect that specific theme - who knows? It'll probably come in handy someday. 

Well, when I was younger, I had, among others, the Forestman's River Fortress, the Sea Serpent, Forbidden Island, Caribbean Clipper, the Cosmic Laser Launcher and the 7722 battery train, but gave them away, along with most of my other LEGO bricks in late 1994... I was able to get some of the smaller sets (like the Castaways Raft, Sabre Island, the Cabin Cruiser and Raft Raiders) back two years later when one of my friends, who I gave them to lost interest in LEGO right when I was getting back into LEGO, but he'd already given away the train set....

Man I wish I still had those sets... (even though I was able to get a good price on a MSIB Sea Serpent in 1997 through the immediate predecessor of BrickLink).