The Penguin

Cato Neimoidia: Run on the Bank

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it's time to post my entr..... Wait a second! While typing this my player that was on shuffle mode started playing Trade Federation march! Wow! *huh*That must be a sign! :laugh:

page_1.jpg

page_2.jpg

page_3.jpg

page_4.jpg

page_5.jpg

The characters.

(Created specifically for this entry!)

page_6.jpg

page_7.jpg

The scenery.

(Different angles with descriptions.)

page_8.jpg

page_9.jpg

page_10.jpg

page_11.jpg

page_12.jpg

page_13.jpg

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Very well done! I love how you achieved the Neimoidian feel so well.

The details are great! :classic:

EDIT: After taking a closer look I'd like to make a small suggestion. The floor is quite bare.

Maybe adding a tile design with different plates or tiles would make the creation look even better. You know how extravagant those Neimoidians can be, after all!

Edited by Walter

This is amazing! At first I thought the room was a bit bare, but after looking through all the details, I found I was quite wrong. :grin:

It's nice to see some of your custom Neimoidians, as well as some new ones like those brilliant guards! :thumbup: Obviously that isn't Nute Gunray in the corner then? Just his twin brother? :tongue:

Some very clever ideas there like the ray shields, camera droid and the fish (:laugh:), and it's good to see you included the Federation logo lots of times as well.

Great MOC, Penguin! :classic:

Great little story there :) It's a really nice moc, I especially like the arches and columns at the back (Y) Your neimoidans are great!

Food MOC :thumbup: :thumbup:

The architecture and the story are well done :classic:

Awesome creation! Love these "Star wars City" mocs. When the CMF Graduate was released I too saw the use for that hat.

NeimoidianCapt-SoI.png

You really nailed those guards.

I LOVE the originality of this moc! :thumbup: Not only did you present a side-story that was entertaining and funny, but your custom figs are quite impressive. :sweet:

This is a great build! I love your attention to the details and making it a very secure facility. I also like your story and comic book vibe! Superb!

What a great idea for a MOC. :classic: I never would have thought of doing something like this and the comic style of it really adds to the presentation. Great job!

Really nice scene and the details are simple but stunning. Nicely colour coordinated with the banners, it looks very posh.

I have to agree though that the floor would have been better tiled, it reminds me of cheap office carpet. Tiles (or SNOT) would also reflect the vertical details too.

Your custom figs are great, you must have a steady hand!

Great entry The Penguin! Your custom minifigs are beautifully made, awesome job on those! My favorite has to be the guards, the custom armor looks great on them. My compliments on the build itself as well. With all those gold ornaments and nice detailing, you really managed to give it that classy atmosphere. The only nitpick i can find is the one already pointed out by Walter: the floor does look rather bare, a nice tiled floor would've really complimented the rich feel of the scene.

Nice build, scene, story and amazing customer figs. If you did redo the floor it would give that extra finished feel as it looks too plain at the moment. Apart from that another wonderful build from you Penguin. :thumbup:

Very nice little MOC, I definitely see Cato Neimoidia. :thumbup: The whole color scheme is really appealing to me and your customs are amazing!

What a really rich looking bank, very luxurious.

I love the range of hats you made for the Neimoidians :wub:.

Must you continue to make me faint with your marvelous creations, Penguin?

*sigh*

I asolutely LOVE this! I am also ecstatic to see your support for the ever so wonderful Confederacy of Independent Systems. :devil: