This is pretty much my complete collection of Technic bricks (collected between 1994 and 2001), no models are currently built, except for my one Model Team one (5541).

dscn0632u.jpg

dscn0628s.jpg

dscn0627v.jpg

dscn0626vd.jpg

I've only recently came back to Lego as an adult (I'm 23 now), and I haven't bought a single set in 11 years - my last one was "Extreme Offroader" in '01. Naturally I'm a little bit skeptic about the new studless parts, but at least it isn't like in the early 2000s, when I really thought Technic was a dying breed. I'm sure I'll get acclimated to the new way of building, assuming I won't just grow bored again soon and end up not getting any new sets at all...

I've been collecting for 2 years, and have accumulated 99 sets. I bought the two aluminum racks before I discovered BrickLink, and thought I was close to having a complete collection. I used to go to TRU and point at what I had and so on. Little did I know there was an entire world of sets out there waiting for me.

tn_dscn3559.jpg

tn_dscn3561.jpg

tn_dscn3562.jpg

tn_dscn3564.jpg

tn_dscn3565.jpg

tn_dscn3566.jpg

Oh, and some boxes. I can't figure out what to do with them.

tn_dscn3567.jpg

Ten more sets are in build queue/missing parts right now, bringing the total up to 109. Maybe some day I'll have them all.

Edited by Lost_In_Noise

all piled up… doesn't take up much space:

00.jpg

nxt box #1 bottom:

01.jpg

nxt box #1 top:

02.jpg

nxt box #2 bottom:

03.jpg

nxt box #2 top:

04.jpg

bricks:

05.jpg

bricks & misc:

06.jpg

panels:

07.jpg

pneumatics (still needs a proper box):

08.jpg

25 meters of silicone tubing:

09.jpg

liftarms:

10.jpg

11.jpg

wheels:

12.jpg

gears:

13.jpg

connectors & small parts:

14.jpg

pins:

15.jpg

axles:

16.jpg

misc:

17.jpg

even more stuff that doesn't fit previous boxes:

18.jpg

nxt battery chargers:

19.jpg

I restarted approx 2 years ago.

These are my sets

y5UPl.jpg?1

+ "some" loose parts..

Only 4 sets in a 'build state' right now.

The rest is in 4 big boxes (crates?), all parts neatly sorted in separate boxes.

Edited by bord4kop

Where did you get this boxes? Do you have a name/type?

Those boxes are "Raaco" I have some ordered from "Overtoom" Amsterdam

Where did you get this boxes? Do you have a name/type?

The German TRESTON GmbH offers really great opportunities to store your spare parts: http://www.treston.d..._category2=4409 I have never seen better storage systems referring to quality and size but these boxes are quite expensive. Therefore I only own one of "554 ESD" for the bigger parts. That was the time when I thought one of these storage systems is enough for all my spare parts - silly billy... :laugh:

There are really cheaper providers of such storage systems but in most cases as far as I'm concerned the boxes are to small to store 1x15 liftarms.

Edited by stefan_betula_pendula

http://www.brickset.com/search/?theme=Technic&ownedBy=UndeadHalfOrc

Addional Technic sets not returned by that Brickset list:

The Racers Technic sets:

8475 RC Buggy, 8366 Supersonic RC, 8461 BMW Williams,

8468, 8469, 8472, 8473, 8353, 8354, 8355, 8370, 8371

The Star Wars Technic sets:

8000, 8001, 8002, 8007, 8008, 8009, 8010, 8011, 8012, 4481

Mindstorms

http://www.brickset.com/search/?theme=Mindstorms&ownedBy=UndeadHalfOrc

just started here on EB, and collecting but last week a nice update for the collection. Had a great deal on "marktplaats", somekind of e-bay.

Only thing is that it is all bulk. In total 35 kg :blush: of technic and some starwars.

Will make some photos when finished sorting and building, so maybe end of 2012 :grin:

It includes 2*8258 (oh me like), 2*8043 and very important 8868.

Oh, and some boxes. I can't figure out what to do with them.

Well, if you have an 8880 box complete with the little special parts tray (the little square clear tray) i'de be happy to take that off your hands :grin:

Well, if you have an 8880 box complete with the little special parts tray (the little square clear tray) i'de be happy to take that off your hands :grin:

Sure, but that's gonna cost a lot to ship to you i think.

tn_dscn3677.jpg

tn_dscn3678.jpg

tn_dscn3679.jpg

tn_dscn3680.jpg

tn_dscn3681.jpg

The box is in excellent condition, but there are some writing on the front lid with red ink saying "24.12.94" on them at the front wheel and driver's seat.

Edited by Lost_In_Noise

Almost all my Technic is wrapped up in plastic bags as i'm renovating my house and my new display cabinets aren't built yet.

The only thing I could find to get a picture of worth while was my larger wheels, 22 power puller wheels + 32 Uni-mog tyres.

01102012223.jpg

01102012222.jpg

Almost all my Technic is wrapped up in plastic bags as i'm renovating my house and my new display cabinets aren't built yet.

The only thing I could find to get a picture of worth while was my larger wheels, 22 power puller wheels + 32 Uni-mog tyres.

01102012223.jpg

01102012222.jpg

:tongue:169504870.JPG:laugh:

Well, I can certainly help with this. Just mail me all of the parts you don't need, and in return, I'll make something cool. There, problem solved. :laugh::tongue:

I'm bit a hoarder haha, but those are all for current/future projects.

*huh* *huh* *huh*

What project needs that amount of wheels?!?!

01102012223.jpg

01102012222.jpg

Jesus how on earth did you get that many of them. I have 6 and think I did well (3 * power puller)

I cant really post any pictures up of my workshop as I am moving to my garage for more space. Builders are converting it as we speak. Gonna be huge and full of technic!

I cant really post any pictures up of my workshop as I am moving to my garage for more space. Builders are converting it as we speak. Gonna be huge and full of technic!