Rast

Mitgardian Watchtower

Amazing tower!

Great work on the river and the landscape :classic:

And the almost hidden stairs are also very nicely done!

Excellent work! I like the river running under it and the wooden section on top of the tower is great :thumbup:

The crane is a nice detail as well and I always like it when people do interiors.

Great to have you in Mitgardia :classic:

This is a really nice tower Rast and I'm sure this would have made an excellent entry for our first challenge. I really like how the tower is spannig across the valley. The water effect is also pretty cool. One quick reminder though: Mitgardian guards wear medium green sleeves and flags, dark green is avalonian :wink:

Excellent first build Rast! I really like the woodwork on the tower and the water is also nicely done.

I have to agree with Kabel, the only thing missing are the Mitgardian colors(green and yellow!:excited:) That will complete your build more!

Excellent first build Rast! I really like the woodwork on the tower and the water is also nicely done.

I have to agree with Kabel, the only thing missing are the Mitgardian colors(green and yellow!:excited:) That will complete your build more!

Thanks so much guys! that is a great tip. i was hopping you would fill me in on things like that! I will study all your builds! i will get on building my army to the correct colors. i wont let you down :)

I like this. I like the water method, the way it highlights the meandering current. I like the peaked arch shape that is repeated and carried through the design from the spanning of the river to the stone work to the roof. And I also love that it reminds me of a LEGO produced set in that it seems like a playset.

Beautiful. Love the way you made the tower on top of a river. Great landscaping too! :thumbup:

Edited by Kai NRG

Beautiful. Love the way you made the tower on top of a river. Great landscaping too! :thumbup:

Thank you :)