Sign in to follow this  
snowpixie

Hello!

Hi everyone out there! I'm new into Lego. I'm from Singapore!

History of how Lego crawl into my life.....

Never dealt with it when I was a kid. But I was interested when my colleague shows me his collection. Hence I started surfing around to satisfy my curiosity! But man did I know it! The moment I saw the Winter Village collection, it sucks me into the enomorous dark hole..... You must be wondering why called it a dark hole? Well cos to me, there seems to be no ending of it. I couldn't see the light at end of tunnel. There's so much room to grow and expend! Even if the series ended, one can always continue on your end.

So before I knew it, I'm into Winter village, modular building, friends series and minifigures collection! Well, I also have the imperial ship tat was my hubby collection. He love the ships. Will probably get the black pearl and te queen Ann's revenge at later stage. See its a black hole! The wish list just keep going longer......

So that's my intro. Pardon for the long intro :blush:

Edited by snowpixie

Welcome snowpixie :sweet:, sounds like another LEGO loving female if I'm not mistaken? If so, you can consider asking for a pink star in here, and then keep an eye out for the Ladies Lounge :wink:

Welcome snowpixie! Glad to see a fellow Singaporean and a FFOL (Female Fan of LEGO) joining up in Eurobricks. Have fun and I wish you and enjoyable stay in the forum. :thumbup: