Battle order North:

Xut

Columbus

Namyrra

Nerwen

Namyrra

Thalion

"Xut, go hit Boreal again."

"Columbus, please use your Lightning Bomb to bombard the Werehyena from the back row."

"I shall cast a Darkness spell at Boreal from the back row, and with my second action I shall use a Phoenix Essence on Thalion, can't have the little guy miss out on all the fun in his first battle!"

"Nerwen, it would be splendid if you could attack the Werehyena, Columbus' bombardment should take care of the others."

"I shall cast a Darkness spell at Boreal from the back row, and with my second action I shall use a Phoenix Essence on Thalion, can't have the little guy miss out on all the fun in his first battle!"

I also have phoenix essences, Ms Uq, and since you can use darkness to damage the attackers, perhaps I should revive our companion and you attack instead.

If Namyrra changes her action Nerwen uses phoenix essence on Thalion.

If not, Nerwen attacks Werehyena rioter, with staff, from front row.

"Nerwen, that would indeed be a much better solution, thank you!"

"Xut, new target, go hit the Werehyena instead."

"I shall cast two Darkness spells at Boreal from the back row."

"Now, if everything goes according to plan this should ensure that we take out everyone except Boreal."

EASTERN ASSAULT

Results of Round Three of the Eastern Riot Battle:

Raven vs. Ogre Rioter - Special Damage (Big Smash - Raven: 7 health-15 dmg=0 health; Guts: 18 health-15 dmg=3 health)

Guts vs. Riot Leader Eurose - Shield/Hit (Ravage - Eurose: 536 health-(34x2=68 dmg)=468 health; Ogre: 31 health-(34x2=68 dmg)=0 health; Guts: 30+15=45 gold, +6 health)

Guts vs. Riot Leader Eurose - Extra Critical Hit/Hit (Eurose: 468 health-(62x2=124 dmg)=344 health; Guts: +3 health)

Mizuki vs. Ogre Rioter Eurose - Critical Hit/Special Damage (Eurose: 344 health-(31x2=62 dmg)=282 health)

Mizuki vs. Ogre Rioter Eurose - Damage/Special Damage (Mizuki: 17 health-30 dmg=0 health)

>Magellan vs. Ogre Rioter Eurose - Hit (Eurose: 282 health-15 dmg=267 health)

The ogre grabs Raven and Guts and smashes them together so that the rogue is knocked out and Guts loses 15 health. Recovering quickly, Guts ravages the enemies, causing 68 damage to Eurose and felling the hulking ogress, while stealing 45 gold from them both. He then causes 124 more damage to Eurose. He recovers a total of 9 health thanks to the Lifestealer's power. Mizuki deals 62 damage to Eurose, but the riot leader defeats her in return. Magellan causes 15 more damage to the riot leader.

Having been left alone, Eurose makes a run for it and joins Nothus's gang in the south with 267 health remaining.

THE BATTLE IS VICTORIOUS!

Guts gains one third of a level of experience while Magellan gains half of a level. Mizuki and Raven regain consciousness with one health. The enemies drop a Venom, a Deadly Venom, some Smelling Salts, a Wrench, a Phoenix Essence and a Water Bomb.

Party (E):

7441682730_7e226292c6_t.jpg

Guts Holla (Scubacarrot)
***Acting Party Leader***

42 year old male human Raider

Level 20 1/3
*Natural Respite*
*Dance*

Power:
(20+14)
(29 for ranged attacks
(20+9)
)

Health:
32/33
(7+19+7)

Gold:

Equipment:
Lifestealer (WP:14,
ice-elemental
, attacks restore 3 health), Dancing Shoes (Wearer dances well, in the turn after a "4" is rolled, the wearer can act twice)

Inventory:
Throwing Knife (WP:9, retrievable,
light-elemental
), Hollow Dagger (WP: 6, hollow), 9 Grand Potions, 1 Grand Tonic, 1 Elixir, 5 Remedies, 3 Phoenix Essences, 4 Meads, 4 Nostrums, 4 Smelling Salts, Shovel, Telescope, Bedroll, Beholder's Eye (allows one round per quest to be replayed), 3 Mythril Shards (3/4 of a Mythril)

gc5570571444584664818.jpg?width=80&height=75&aspect=fitwithin&padcolor=ffffff&size=thumb

Mizuki Kimura (zakura)

21 years old female human Rogue

Level 11

Power:
(11+10)

Health:
1/17
(7 + 10)

Gold:

Equipment:
Dagger (WP:10)

Inventory:
Potion, Grand Potion, Remedy, Venom, 3 Nostrums, 3 Meads, 3 Nostrums, 2 Smelling Salts, Smoke Bomb, 2 Holy Bombs, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass, Magnifying Glass, Cannonball, Death Progg Claw

HeroicaRaven-1.png

Raven Ashcroft (Raven Brickroft)

18 years old male human Rogue

Level 1

Power:
(1+3)

Health:
1/7

Gold:

Equipment:
Main Gauche (WP: 3)

Inventory:
Potion, Venom

heroicaquest44-cannoneermagellan.jpg

Elite Cannoneer Magellan (NPC, controlled by Scubacarrot)

39 years old male human Cannoneer

Level 10 ½

Power:

Health:
42/50

Equipment:
Bonaparte Handcannon (WP:5)

Inventory:
Fire Bomb

Party leader, divide the spoils of the battle:

heroica-phoenixessence.jpgPhoenix Essence – Revives a fallen ally with full health during a battle.

heroica-smellingsalts.jpgSmelling Salts - Causes the hastened-effect, allowing the target to act twice in one round for the duration of one battle.

heroica-venom.jpgVenom – Use on a weapon to make it cause a poisoned-effect on any enemy it hits for the duration of one battle. A poisoned enemy loses 1 health each turn.

heroica-deadlyvenom.jpgDeadly Venom – Use on a weapon to make it cause the badly poisoned-effect on any enemy it hits for the duration of one battle. A badly poisoned enemy loses 10 health each turn.

heroica-waterbomb.jpgWater Bomb – Causes 5 points of water-elemental damage to all enemies, doubled if the target is weak to water.

heroica-wrench.jpgWrench - WP:3, decreases the target’s level by 1, throwing weapon

Guts, Mizuki, Raven and Magellan are now free to join any other battle that is still going on.

"Hey, guys, maybe you could come and help us out here, since Eurose just came and joined the battle against us? Also... William and Sarick please speak up and make your battle actions!"

QM Note: I will start the southern battle now. If Xarrzan and VolcanicPanik do not post within the duration of these battles, they will be kicked out of the quest.

SOUTHERN ASSAULT

Results of Round One of the Southern Riot Battle:

>Benji vs. Riot Leader Nothus - Damage (Benji: 32 health-(32/2=16 dmg)=16 health)

>Benji vs. Riot Leader Nothus - Shield (Gold Reaper - Benji: 32+5+7+3+6+5+9=67 gold)

>William vs. Lizardman Rioter - Aim (Lizardman: 88 health-5 dmg=83 health)

>William vs. Torchbearer - Special Damage (Burn! - William: 20 health-5 dmg=15 health, burning-effect)

>Sarick (Ice) vs. Minotaur Rioter - Spell/Miss (Minotaur: 101 health-(19x2=38 dmg)=63 health; Sarick -1 ether)

>Alexander vs. Porcish Rioter - Critical Hit(Porc: 66 health-7 dmg=59 health)

>Pizarro vs. Strumpet - Critical Hit (Strumpet: 68 health-20 dmg=48 health)

Goblin Rioter - Free Hit vs. Pizarro (Pizarro: 50 health-(3/2=2 dmg)=48 health)

Benji leads his companions against the rioters approaching from the south. Riot leader Nothus hurts Benji for 16 damage, but the assassin responds by stealing a total 67 gold from all enemies with Gold Reaper. William aims his bolt at the lizardman, dealing 5 damage. The torchbearing rioter manages to burn William, making him lose 5 health for five turns. Sarick casts an icy spell at the minotaur for 38 damage. Alexander damages the porc for 7 damage. The cannoneer Pizarro attacks the strumpet for 20 damage. The goblin is left free to attack Pizarro for 2 damage.

Riot Leader Eurose joins the battle! Now there's eight enemies on the southern front.

Enemies (S):

heroicaquest44-nothus.jpg

Riot Leader Nothus

Type: Humanoid/Fiery

Level: 32

Health: 706/706

Ether: 3/3

Special I:
Purging Flare
– Causes 13 fire-elemental damage to all enemies and removes all temporary effects from them. Costs 1 ether. Used only if there is ether left.

Special II:
Bloody Butchering
– Instantly knocks out the target. Used only if there is no ether left.

Drops: Demonic Scissors (WP:13, fire-elemental, damages two enemies in one turn, daggers)

Note: Immune to sealed-effect and sudden death. If all those he commands are defeated before him, he will flee to another on-going battle.

heroicaquest44-eurose.jpg

Riot Leader Eurose

Type: Humanoid/Rocky

Level: 30

Health: 267/754

Special:
Rumbling Strike
– Causes 3 earth-elemental damage to all combatants in all on-going battles, regardless of row and SP. In other battles, the damage is done in the beginning of the next round.

Drops: Titanic Axe (WP:11, earth-elemental, has 1/6 chances of inflicting petrified-effect, axe)

Note: Immune to asleep-effect and sudden death. If all those she commands are defeated before her, she will flee to another on-going battle.

heroicaquest44-porcishrioter.jpg

Porcish Rioter

Type: Humanoid/Beast

Level: 5

Health: 59/66

Special:
Snort
– Causes the weakened-effect to the target.

Drops: Pauldrons (Artefact/Accessory; SP +2, suitable to knights, dragoons and skirmishers)

heroicaquest44-lizardmanrioter.jpg

Lizardman Rioter

Type: Humanoid

Level: 7

Health: 83/88

Special:
Tail Whip
– Causes 7 damage to all opponents on the front row.

Drops: Grand Potion

heroicaquest44-goblinrioter.jpg

Goblin Rioter

Level: 3

Health: 38/38

Special:
Ankle Bite
– Causes 2 damage and the bound-effect to the target.

Drops: Potion

heroicaquest44-strumpet.jpg

Strumpet

Level: 6

Health: 48/68

Special:
Pricy Seduction
– Steals gold equal to the target's level and causes the enamored-effect to the target.

Drops: High Heels (Artefact/Footwear; Power +1, suitable for women)

heroicaquest44-torchbearer.jpg

Torchbearer

Level: 5

Health: 58/58

Special:
Burn!
– Causes 5 fire-elemental damage to the target for five turns, ignoring row and SP.

Drops: Torch (WP:5, fire-elemental, staff)

heroicaquest44-mintaurrioter.jpg

Minotaur Rioter

Type: Humanoid/Beast

Level: 9

Health: 63/101

Special:
Horn Cleaver
– Causes 18 damage to the target and stuns them for the next turn.

Drops: Horned Hat (Artefact/Headwear; SP +1, Power +1, suitable for barbarians and beast warriors)

Party (S):

heroica_1.jpg

Alexander Vandangant (Wedge09)

99 years old elven Ranger

Level 1

Power
: 4
(1+3)

Health
: 6/6

Gold
: 10

Equipment
: Bow (WP: 3)

Inventory
: Amethyst (
Darkness
), Potion, Smoke Bomb,

assassin_benji.jpg

Benji Carvenhall (Flare)

27 years old male half-elven Assassin

Level 21
*Counterstrike*
*Encouraged*
*Hastened*

Power:
(21+13)

Defense:

Health:
32/32
(6+20+5+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Crossbow of the Pongcanis (WP: 13;
Darkness
Ice
Light
Elemental), Tricorne (SP:3),
Counterstrike Gloves

Inventory:
5 Grand Potions, Remedy, Phoenix Essence, 6 Meads, 3 Smelling Salts, 2 Nostrums, 3 Venoms, 2 Smoke Bombs, Lightning Bomb, Pickaxe, Bedroll, Shovel, 3 Bones

headressnaga.jpg

Sarick Lanse (Xarrzan)

27 years old male naga Mage

Level 12 ½
*Lucky*

Power:
(12+6+1)

Defense:

Health:
16/16
(5+11)

Ether:
15/16
(5+11)

Gold:

Equipment:
Dragon's Wrath (WP:6)

Inventory:
Healing Staff (WP:5, healing effect), Dragon's Heart (WP: 15,
wind-
and
fire-elemental
, longsword), Opal (
Ice
), Topaz (
Lightning
), Sapphire (
Wind
), Tonic, Phoenix Essence, 4 Nostrums, 3 Smelling Salts, Bomb XX, Bedroll, Bone, Mythril Shard (1/4 of a Mythril)

harkenshire_sig.jpg

William Harkenshire (VolcanicPanik)

Unknown years old human male Ranger

Level 15
*Hastened*
*Burning for 5 damage 4 more turns*

Power:
(15+5)
(21 from the front row
(15+5+1)
)

Health:
15/20
(6+14)

Gold:

Equipment:
Repeating Crossbow (WP:5, unupgradeable;
fire-elemental
, permanent
hastened
), Amulet of the Elven Horse Rider (Power +1 on the front row, doubles movement)

Inventory:
Hand Cannon (WP: 5;
lightning
- and
wood
-elemental), Wave Sword (WP:11, inflicts cursed-effect), Croise Crossbow (WP:11), Lion Knight Shield (SP:4, unsuitable), Chimera Armor (+2 SP, +2 Health, unsuitable), Sapphire (
Wind
), Remedy, Venom, Mead, Smelling Salts, Smoke Bomb, Elven Bomb, Bomb XX, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass, Shovel, Pickaxe, Skeleton Decoy

heroicaquest44-cannoneerpizarro.jpg

Elite Cannoneer Pizarro (NPC, controlled by Flare)

31 years old male human Cannoneer

Level 10

Power:

Health:
48/50

Equipment:

Inventory:
Fire Bomb, Ice Bomb, Water Bomb, Lightning Bomb

Party leaders, post the order of actions. Everyone, choose your actions and targets.

Same battle order!

Benji first attacks Nothus, and then the Minotaur Rioter. Both times from the back row.

Pizarro continues his attack against the strumpet.

"That went well, Dreyrugr now that you are feeling better you can concentrate on the Concerned Mother."

Battle Order (W)

Cannoneer

Cinna

Hybros

Erik

Hybros

Dreyrugr

Cinna attacks Riot Leader Zephyroth with Darkness from the back row.

Cannoneer Cortes bombards Sargassan Rioter with Ice Bomb from the back row.

Sandy, Guts has Ravage, not Gold Reaper, which would mean Guts has 29 Health, and Eurose should have lost a bit more Health (64 from ravage + killing the ogre, + 62 from Mizuki, so at 271 Health), Also he and Mizuki should no longer be encouraged, hastened and lucky, I think. And just wondering, have you been rolling for Benji's sudden deaths, and Sarick's Lucky effect?

Guts uses a Grand Potion on himself, Mizuki and Raven, and takes a Nostrum, Smelling Salts and Mead.

"Carvenhall, we're coming your way!"

Guts scoops up all the loot, to divide later after all battles are done. "Mizuki, Raven, you did good, and I'll make sure you will get a share later. Make sure you follow my instructions next time though, Raven, and you might avoid knocking yourself out."

Guts then runs towards the Southern Battle. Followed by Magellan and Mizuki. "Raven, if you wish to help elsewhere, make your choice."

"Right. Carvenhall, order the Cannoneer to bombard something using his water bomb! Since we are here, you'll need a new battle order. Mizuki, attack the Minotaur Rioter, Magellan, use your Fire Bomb to Bombard the Porcish Rioter!"

Guts himself attacked Eurose twice from the front row, with Lifestealer.

Suggested Battle order:

Pizarro

Magellan

Guts

Guts

Sarick

Benji

Benji

William

William

Mizuki

Alexander

Raven (?)

Sandy, Guts has Ravage, not Gold Reaper, which would mean Guts has 29 Health, and Eurose should have lost a bit more Health (64 from ravage + killing the ogre, + 62 from Mizuki, so at 271 Health), Also he and Mizuki should no longer be encouraged, hastened and lucky, I think. And just wondering, have you been rolling for Benji's sudden deaths, and Sarick's Lucky effect?

QM Note: For some reason I constantly think of Guts as an assassin as well. But I fixed the situation now. Eurose is now at 267 health, because Magellan also hit her. I did roll for Benji's assassinations, but forgot about Sarick's lucky-effect. It is fixed now as well.

Thanks for checking after me, it really is necessary with so many variables! :thumbup:

Hybros draws his two throwing knives, and flings them at Zephyroth from the back row.

Still dizzy from getting knocked out from the last battle, Raven rushes in to help with the southern party.

I'm coming with you Guts! Can't let my savior down.

Raven Attacks the Goblin Rioter from the front row.

OOC: Did the two of you miss my post?

OOC: Going through a move and might not be able to post until Monday. Party leader or sub-party leader can decide my actions if I respond too slowly.

William and Sarick? Your battle actions?

"Hey, guys, maybe you could come and help us out here, since Eurose just came and joined the battle against us? Also... William and Sarick please speak up and make your battle actions!"

QM Note: I will start the southern battle now. If Xarrzan and VolcanicPanik do not post within the duration of these battles, they will be kicked out of the quest.

Sarick inhaled his Smelling Salts. The rush he felt was intoxicating but also unsettling. His blood which normally moved sluggishly was pumping quite fast. He then continued his attack against the Minotaur Rioter from the back row with frost magic.

QM Note: I apologize, Xarrzan. I totally missed your post about absence.

WESTERN ASSAULT

Results of Round Three of the Western Riot Battle:

>Cortes (Ice Bomb) vs. Sargassan Rioter - Great Bombard (Zephyroth: 286 health-20 dmg=266 health; Mother: 15 health-20 dmg=0 health; Sargassan: 6 health-(20x2=40 dmg)=0 health)

>Cinna (Darkness) vs. Riot Leader Zephyroth - Damage (Cinna: 31 health+3 SP-(29/2=15 dmg)=19 health)

>Hybros (Throwing Knife) vs. Riot Leader Zephyroth - Lethal Hit/Damage (Zephyroth: 266 health-28 dmg=238 health)

>Erik vs. Riot Leader Zephyroth - Damage (Erik: 17 health-(29/2=15 dmg)=2 health)

>Hybros vs. Riot Leader Zephyroth - Lethal Aim/Critical Lethal Hit (Zephyroth: 238 health-36 dmg=202 health)

Dreyrugr vs. Concerned Mother Riot Leader Zephyroth - Critical Hit (Zephyroth: 202 health-7 dmg=195 health)

Cortes loads up an ice bomb and bombards the concerned mother and the Sargassan into oblivion, while dealing 20 damage to Zephyroth. The riot leader hits Cinna for 12 damage. Hybros tosses his throwing knife at the riot leader, causing 28 damage. Zephyroth also attacks Erik, causing 15 damage. Hybros throws another knife, this time hitting for 36 damage. Dreyrugr also courageously hits Zephyroth for 7 damage.

With no one to back him up, Riot Leader Zephyroth takes to his wings and joins Boreal's team on the northern front with 195 health left.

THE BATTLE IS VICTORIOUS!

Hybros earns one third of a level, Cinna, Erik and Cortes gain one half, and Dreyrugr gains one full level. The enemies drop a remedy, a mead, a Sharkskin Armor, some smelling salts, a grand potion and a smoke bomb.

Party (W):

7799445022_26c70f4173_o.jpg

Cinna the Dark (darkdragon)

19 years Female Human Mystic Knight

Level 19 ½
*Immune to
Fire

Power:
(19+12+1)

Defense:
(2+1)

Health:
19/31
(5+18+7+1)

Ether:
24/25
(5+18+1+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Mauryl (WP:12, ranged), Aurora Helmet (SP:2, null fire), Anniversary Medal:Y1 (+1 to all stats per year)

Inventory:
Amethyst (
Darkness
), Topaz (
Lightning
), Opal (
Ice
), Ruby (
Fire
), Healing Staff (WP:5), Scroll of Sleep, 6 Grand Potions, Tonic, 6 Remedies, Elixir, Phoenix Essence, 4 Meads, 2 Smelling Salts, Soma, 2 Deadly Venoms, Fire Bomb, Bedroll, 3 Bones

av-28776.jpg

Dreyrugr (Vash the Stampede)

1000 year old male vampire Rogue

Level 2

Power:
(2+3)

Health:
8/8
(7+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Longsword (WP:3)

Inventory:
Potion, Venom, Bedroll

IMG_2373.JPG

Erik Tyrvarr (Myrddyn)

18 years old male human Barbarian

Level 11
*Restoration*

Power:
(11+13)

Health:
18/18
(8+10)

Gold:

Equipment:
Voltedge (WP: 13,
lightning-elemental
), Barbarian's Boots (Natural Respite>Restoration)

Inventory:
Spear (WP: 9), Holy Bomb, 2 Death Progg Claws

7173335030_b2b9e10fb7_z.jpg

Hybros (JimButcher)

50-year-old male imp Assassin

Level 20 1/3
*Hastened*
*Immune to Cursed*

Power:
(20+15)

Defense:

Health:
32/32
(7+19+5+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Zoot's Reaper (WP:15,
earth-elemental
), Golden Armor (user is permanently hastened and cursed), Blessed Amulet (protects from cursed-effect)

Inventory:
Clock Cog (WP: 14, retrievable), Shuriken of Mercutio (WP:5, retrievable), 2 Throwing Knives (WP:8, retrievable), Banana Bladerang (WP:9, damage all, retrievable), Ancient Throwing Dagger (WP: 8, retrievable), Emerald (
Wood
), 10 Potions, 10 Grand Potions, 5 Remedies, 3 Phoenix Essences, 2 Deadly Venoms, 2 Smoke Bombs, 3 Holy Bombs, 5 Nostrums, 2 Meads, Smelling Salts, Bedroll, Shovel, Skeleton Decoy, Bone

heroicaquest44-cannoneercortes.jpg

Elite Cannoneer Cortes (NPC, controlled by darkdragon)

46 years old male human Cannoneer

Level 10 ½

Power:

Health:
46/50

Equipment:

Inventory:
Fire Bomb, Water Bomb

Party leader, please divide the spoils of the battle:

heroica-remedy.jpgRemedy – Removes all negative effects from the target.

heroica-mead.jpgMead - Causes the encouraged-effect, doubling the target's attack power for the duration of one battle.

heroica-sharkskinarmor.jpgSharkskin Armor(Artefact/Bodywear) - SP +1, nulls water

heroica-smellingsalts.jpgSmelling Salts - Causes the hastened-effect, allowing the target to act twice in one round for the duration of one battle.

heroica-grandpotion.jpgGrand Potion – Restores 25 health to the target.

heroica-smokebomb.jpgSmoke Bomb – Allows the party to escape the battle.

Cinna, Dreyrugr, Erik and Hybros are now free to join either of the two on-going battles left.

Erik spits after Riot Leader Zephyroth. "Coward!"

He runs after him to the Northern front, (Boreal's team) and attacks from the back row.

Battle order: (S)

Pizarro

Magellan

Guts

Guts

Benji

Benji

Sarick

Sarick

William

William

Mizuki

Alexander

Raven

Edited by Flare

He then continued his attack against the Minotaur Rioter from the back row with frost magic.[/i]

"Could you please switch your attack to the lizardman? Thanks."

Benji himself switches his second attack to the torchbearer.

William attacks Nothus from the back row.

Hybros downs another nostrum and collects his throwing weapons before running after Zephyroth to the northern front. He throws his Bladerang at the Werehyena Rioter and his Clock Cog at Zephyroth from the back row.

SOUTHERN ASSAULT

Results of Round Two of the Southern Riot Battle:

>Pizarro vs. Strumpet - Craft Bomb (Pizarro: craft Fire Bomb)

>Magellan (Fire Bomb) vs. Porcish Rioter - Craft Bomb (Magellan: craft Fire Bomb)

Guts vs. Riot Leader Eurose - Extra Critical Hit/Shield (Ravage - Nothus: 706 health-(34x4=136 dmg)=570 health; Eurose: 267 health-(34x2=68 dmg)=199 health; Porc: 59 health-(34x4=136 dmg)=0 health; Lizardman: 83 health-(34x2=68 dmg)=15 health; Goblin: 38 health-(34x2=68 dmg)=0 health; Strumpet: 48-(34x2=68 dmg)=0 health; Torchbearer: 58 health-(34x2=68 dmg)=0 health; Minotaur: 63 health-(34x4=136 dmg)=0 health; Guts: 32+30+5+7+3+6+5+9=97 gold)

Guts vs. Riot Leader Eurose - Extra Critical Hit/Steal (Eurose: 199 health-(62x2=124 dmg)=75 health)

>Benji vs. Riot Leader Nothus - Critical Lethal Hit (Nothus: 570 health-(47x6=282 dmg)=288 health)

>Benji vs. Torchbearer Riot Leader Nothus - Special Damage (Purging Flare - Erase effects from all opponents; Alexander: 6 health-(13/2=7 dmg)=0 health; Benji: 32 health+3 SP-(13/2=7 dmg)=28 health; Guts: 33 health-13 dmg=20 health; Mizuki: 17 health-13 dmg=4 health; Raven: 7 health-13 dmg=0 health; Sarick: 16 health-(13/2=7 dmg)=9 health; William: 15 health-(13/2=7 dmg)=8 health; Magellan: 42 health-(13/2=7 dmg)=35 health; Pizarro: 48 health-(13/2=7 dmg)=41 health; Nothus: -1 ether)

>Sarick uses Smelling Salts on himself - (Sarick: hastened)

>Sarick (Ice) vs. Lizardman Rioter - Damage (Sarick: 9 health-(7/2=4 dmg)=5 health)

>William vs. Riot Leader Nothus - Damage (William: 8 health-(32/2=16 dmg)=0 health)

>William vs. Riot Leader Nothus - Special Damage

Mizuki vs. Minotaur Rioter Riot Leader Nothus - Critical Hit (Nothus: 288 health-31 dmg=257 health)

>Alexander vs. Porcish Rioter - Critical Hit

Raven vs. Goblin Rioter - Special Damage

The heroes from the eastern front join the battle! The two cannoneers spend a moment to craft a Fire Bomb each. Guts ravages all the enemies so that all except the two leaders and the lizardman are defeated. Nothus loses 136 health, and Eurose and the lizardman 68 health. Guts earns 97 gold which he tosses into his already gigantic pouch. Guts then attacks Eurose again, cleaving 124 more health. In his turn, Benji deals a whopping 282 damage to Nothus, but the fiery riot leader responds with his Purging Flare spell (oh, the irony!) which erases all temporary effects from all heroes and knocks out Alexander and Raven. Benji loses 4 health, Guts and Mizuki 13 health and the others 7 health. Sarick hastens himself, only to be attacked by the lizardman for 4 damage. Nothus takes out William as well, but Mizuki avenges her companions by dealing 31 damage to the riot leader.

Three enemies remain on the south, facing four active heroes and two Bonaparte cannoneers.

Enemies (S):

heroicaquest44-nothus.jpg

Riot Leader Nothus

Type: Humanoid/Fiery

Level: 32

Health: 257/706

Ether: 2/3

Special I:
Purging Flare
– Causes 13 fire-elemental damage to all enemies and removes all temporary effects from them. Costs 1 ether. Used only if there is ether left.

Special II:
Bloody Butchering
– Instantly knocks out the target. Used only if there is no ether left.

Drops: Demonic Scissors (WP:13, fire-elemental, damages two enemies in one turn, daggers)

Note: Immune to sealed-effect and sudden death. If all those he commands are defeated before him, he will flee to another on-going battle.

heroicaquest44-eurose.jpg

Riot Leader Eurose

Type: Humanoid/Rocky

Level: 30

Health: 75/754

Special:
Rumbling Strike
– Causes 3 earth-elemental damage to all combatants in all on-going battles, regardless of row and SP. In other battles, the damage is done in the beginning of the next round.

Drops: Titanic Axe (WP:11, earth-elemental, has 1/6 chances of inflicting petrified-effect, axe)

Note: Immune to asleep-effect and sudden death. If all those she commands are defeated before her, she will flee to another on-going battle.

heroicaquest44-lizardmanrioter.jpg

Lizardman Rioter

Level: 7

Health: 15/88

Special:
Tail Whip
– Causes 7 damage to all opponents on the front row.

Drops: Grand Potion

Party (S):

heroica_1.jpg

Alexander Vandangant (Wedge09)

99 years old elven Ranger

Level 1 *Knocked Out*

Power
: 4
(1+3)

Health
: 0/6

Gold
: 10

Equipment
: Bow (WP: 3)

Inventory
: Amethyst (
Darkness
), Potion, Smoke Bomb

assassin_benji.jpg

Benji Carvenhall (Flare)

27 years old male half-elven Assassin

Level 21
*Counterstrike*

Power:
(21+13)

Defense:

Health:
28/32
(6+20+5+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Crossbow of the Pongcanis (WP: 13;
Darkness
Ice
Light
Elemental), Tricorne (SP:3),
Counterstrike Gloves

Inventory:
5 Grand Potions, Remedy, Phoenix Essence, 6 Meads, 3 Smelling Salts, 2 Nostrums, 3 Venoms, 2 Smoke Bombs, Lightning Bomb, Pickaxe, Bedroll, Shovel, 3 Bones

7441682730_7e226292c6_t.jpg

Guts Holla (Scubacarrot)

42 year old male human Raider

Level 20 1/3
*Natural Respite*
*Dance*

Power:
(20+14)
(29 for ranged attacks
(20+9)
)

Health:
20/33
(7+19+7)

Gold:

Equipment:
Lifestealer (WP:14,
ice-elemental
, attacks restore 3 health), Dancing Shoes (In the turn after a "4" is rolled, the wearer can act twice)

Inventory:
Throwing Knife (WP:9, ranged, retrievable,
light-elemental
), Hollow Dagger (WP: 6, hollow), Wrench (WP:3, target's level -1, ranged, retrievable) 6 Grand Potions, 1 Grand Tonic, 1 Elixir, 5 Remedies, 4 Phoenix Essences, 3 Meads, 3 Nostrums, 4 Smelling Salts, Venom, Deadly Venom, Water Bomb, Shovel, Telescope, Bedroll, Beholder's Eye (allows one round per quest to be replayed), 3 Mythril Shards (3/4 of a Mythril)

gc5570571444584664818.jpg?width=80&height=75&aspect=fitwithin&padcolor=ffffff&size=thumb

Mizuki Kimura (zakura)

21 years old female human Rogue

Level 11

Power:
(11+10)

Health:
4/17
(7 + 10)

Gold:

Equipment:
Dagger (WP:10)

Inventory:
Potion, Grand Potion, Remedy, Venom, 3 Nostrums, 3 Meads, 3 Nostrums, 2 Smelling Salts, Smoke Bomb, 2 Holy Bombs, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass, Magnifying Glass, Cannonball, Death Progg Claw

HeroicaRaven-1.png

Raven Ashcroft (Raven Brickroft)

18 years old male human Rogue

Level 1 *Knocked Out*

Power:
(1+3)

Health:
0/7

Gold:

Equipment:
Main Gauche (WP: 3)

Inventory:
Potion, Venom

headressnaga.jpg

Sarick Lanse (Xarrzan)

27 years old male naga Mage

Level 12 ½
*Hastened*

Power:
(12+6+1)

Defense:

Health:
5/16
(5+11)

Ether:
15/16
(5+11)

Gold:

Equipment:
Dragon's Wrath (WP:6)

Inventory:
Healing Staff (WP:5, healing effect), Dragon's Heart (WP: 15,
wind-
and
fire-elemental
, longsword), Opal (
Ice
), Topaz (
Lightning
), Sapphire (
Wind
), Tonic, Phoenix Essence, 4 Nostrums, 2 Smelling Salts, Bomb XX, Bedroll, Bone, Mythril Shard (1/4 of a Mythril)

harkenshire_sig.jpg

William Harkenshire (VolcanicPanik)

Unknown years old human male Ranger

Level 15
*Hastened*
*Knocked Out*

Power:
(15+5)
(21 from the front row
(15+5+1)
)

Health:
0/20
(6+14)

Gold:

Equipment:
Repeating Crossbow (WP:5, unupgradeable;
fire-elemental
, permanent
hastened
), Amulet of the Elven Horse Rider (Power +1 on the front row, doubles movement)

Inventory:
Hand Cannon (WP: 5;
lightning
- and
wood
-elemental), Wave Sword (WP:11, inflicts cursed-effect), Croise Crossbow (WP:11), Lion Knight Shield (SP:4, unsuitable), Chimera Armor (+2 SP, +2 Health, unsuitable), Sapphire (
Wind
), Remedy, Venom, Mead, Smelling Salts, Smoke Bomb, Elven Bomb, Bomb XX, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass, Shovel, Pickaxe, Skeleton Decoy

heroicaquest44-cannoneermagellan.jpg

Elite Cannoneer Magellan (NPC, controlled by Scubacarrot)

39 years old male human Cannoneer

Level 10 ½

Power:

Health:
35/50

Equipment:

Inventory:
2 Fire Bombs

heroicaquest44-cannoneerpizarro.jpg

Elite Cannoneer Pizarro (NPC, controlled by Flare)

31 years old male human Cannoneer

Level 10

Power:

Health:
41/50

Equipment:

Inventory:
2 Fire Bombs, Ice Bomb, Water Bomb, Lightning Bomb

Party leader, post the order of actions. Everyone, choose your actions and targets.

Cinna gathers up all the dropped items, storing them in her pack until they can be handed off to Namyrra for distribution. She then drinks a Mead as she runs to the aid of the Northern battle with Cannoneer Cortes.

Cinna attacks Riot Leader Zephyroth with Darkness from the back row.

Cannoneer Cortes bombards Werehyena Rioter with Fire Bomb from the back row.