ISDAvenger

Class II Imperial Star Destroyer "Avenger"

This would have to be one of the best ISD I have seen recreated in Lego. With the addition of a detailed interior a I can see so much time and effort has gone into this build. Congratulations on such a great build. :thumbup:

I love the detailing around the bridge and the addition of the ship docking bay looks very accurate. I would love to spend some time looking at this in real life, pictures never do real justice.

Edited by wokajablocka

To echo the other comments. WOW!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

I was amazed by the exterior shots, such an improvement on the UCS SD (which I have and while I like the set it does leave a lot to be desired) But then I saw all the interior shots and my draw also dropped. All the detail, so well thought out and designed.

I also love the TIE bays and the fighters on the racks. That's my favorite part. But the sleeping quarters, briefing room, droid bay, engine room, and the bridge, all just incredible.

I'm also curious as to the cost and the number of bricks. This is a truly impressive MOC. Nicely done.

Im speachless... I saw first few pictures and I was like "WOW" but after I saw inside I couldnt say a word... Amazing MOC.

*huh*

Good lord!

Wow. When I see a MOC that really catches my eye on the boards, I'm accustomed to providing useful feedback that the builder can appreciate - i.e. two cups of 'Awesome' with a teaspoon of constructive criticism. But this.... it's just too difficult to imagine the scale and complexity of this build without experiencing it in person. It's truly a fanboy version - the Ãœber Collector Series! Do you happen to have a 10030 handy for scale reference photos? That'd be pretty cool to see.

Either way, nicely done. HUZZAH!

I think this is one of those MOCs where it is impossible to say anything beyond 'WOOOOOW', just let the pictures speak for themselves. I join those who say that it would be great to see a comparison pic with 10030, if it's possible, just so we could completely appreciate the scale of it.

Edited by Bricktooth

I think this is one of those MOCs where it is impossible to say anything beyond 'WOOOOOW', just let the pictures speak for themselves. I join those who say that it would be great to see a comparison pic with 10030, if it's possible, just so we could completely appreciate the scale of it.

Unfortunetly I do not have a spare 10030, as I used one to build this model.

Edited by ISDIronClaw

Wow man that is absolutely incredible. I was seriously impressed by the model, and then you opened it up. The only criticism would have been the thickness of the body, but I think that sacrifice is well worth it for such an impressive interior man. Words don't do this justice frankly

This has to be one of the best SW creations on the net... It's by far my favorite and well beyond any other type of Star Destroyer builds that I've seen previously. The detailing is amazing and the plate and panel work give it a great Lego feel while still looking like a large model. I love how it looks big, thick, and bulky, the way Lego ships should look.

Edited by Outworlder

Hey, I just read the your article in Brick Journal, cool stuff. I noticed you're a tanker at Ft. Campbell.What a coincidence; I am a former 19K, myself, but I wasn't at Campbell when I was on tanks. However I was stationed there for a number of years in the late 90s as a 93C, air traffic controller, supporting all of the helicopter battalions. I didn't know there were M1s at Campbell, when did the Army bring them in? When I was there the entire division was light infantry.

Hey, I just read the your article in Brick Journal, cool stuff. I noticed you're a tanker at Ft. Campbell.What a coincidence; I am a former 19K, myself, but I wasn't at Campbell when I was on tanks. However I was stationed there for a number of years in the late 90s as a 93C, air traffic controller, supporting all of the helicopter battalions. I didn't know there were M1s at Campbell, when did the Army bring them in? When I was there the entire division was light infantry.

No kidding, small world. You are correct, the only tanks here are NG. Fort Campbell is still a Light Infantry (Air Assault) Division. I was DA selected to be a Division Inspector General (IG) and it so happened they assigned me to Fort Campbell for three years. I really like the area, great place, and a lot to do. Its green, compared my previous assignments, Hood and Irwin There are actually quite a few 19K slots at Campbell now. Due to todays Army unit structure and MTOE it is not uncommon seeing 19 series assigned to a Light Division.

This has to be one of the best SW creations on the net... It's by far my favorite and well beyond any other type of Star Destroyer builds that I've seen previously. The detailing is amazing and the plate and panel work give it a great Lego feel while still looking like a large model. I love how it looks big, thick, and bulky, the way Lego ships should look.

Coming from you, I consider that a great compliment so thanks! Well done on the Eclipse. It is truly a work of art!