Sign in to follow this  
Legogal

Any news about Eurobricks Event in Günzburg May 2013?

September is here, and 2013 is just around the corner. It is time to start checking the airfares to Munich because fall can be a great time for spring air bargains.

Does anyone know the dates for the EB Gunzburg Legoland get together in May of 2013? Maybe we can share bargain airfares to Munich info here. Cheers to EB 2013!

I guess I missed the information on EB Gunzburg Legoland get together, but this really sounds great. As Gunzburg is the closest, I really hope to be able to make it and meet the MOCers from EB. So are the dates known?

Does anyone know the dates for the EB Gunzburg Legoland get together in May of 2013?

Hi!

We're still in the planning/discussion phase so we'll be back as soon as anything is decided :sweet:!

Hi!

We're still in the planning/discussion phase so we'll be back as soon as anything is decided :sweet:!

CopMike:

We really appreciate all the fine work yall have done in the past putting together these Lego events. It has to be an enormous amount of planning to pull one of these off.

So to all of you involved in making this happen, we would like to express a huge "Thank You!" And we hope to see yall in Gunzburg in May 2013.

Cheers, Legogal and Hubby